DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo 2.4GHz Dual-Shock Wireless PC Game Controller with USB Receiver - Black (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAboreal on 01/13/2014

Great price, good wireless range, responsive, comes with 2 AA batteries. The rubber on the analog joystick is soft and chunks out with thumbnail grabs. The fidelity on the analog sticks isn't that great, especially close to center. I own two of these and the rubber has been an issue on both. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiNgOa on 12/11/2013

- Real plug and play device, you’ll just have to configure it for your emulator / game - Feels pretty sturdy to me - Great battery life to me but that’s the first wireless controller I own -Didn't find the drivers CD in the box, I've ordered another one, hope to get it this time -No vibration, probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytachas on 11/04/2013

Works with my computer and the Playstation 3 from my friends. Good product quality. BR: funciona legal no meu computador e no Playstation 3 da galera. None so far. This joystick fullfils it´s purpose with no troubles. BR: Nada até agora. Esse joystick atende o propósito sem problemas. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeithshlo on 12/14/2012

+ Works well with action games like SF X Tekken + Precise coordinates, unlike some lower quality gamepads that change coordinates all the time, even the stick is at the center + Good build quality - Not as responsive as wired ones - Still don't know how to take advantage of the dual shock feature, even ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bykakadu on 09/21/2012

1. Very good built quality - buttons and analog sticks feels very firm and precise. 2. Price 3. Plug and play - no need to install anything, although it came with a cd. 4. Came with batteries 5. On/Off to save battery life. 1. Big dongle 2. Chinese manual Total of 13 buttons - 4 trigers, 4 buttons, one ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byaladellabanda on 07/14/2012

comfortable to use. the dpad and analog controllers are all separate axis/buttons so you can map unique actions to each. (unlike some other controllers that share button mappings between the dpad and left analog stick). Worked out of the box on my Linux computer. very large number of buttons. handy that ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections