Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Best breadboard you can buy from DX. It is big enough for quite complex experiments and if you need more, you can buy 2 or 3 pcs and assemble them together. They have some edge clamps that make assembling more than one board very easy and exact. Some of the holes need some loosening before regular usage since the metal parts are not perfectly aligned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

So far I've had absolutely zero problems with this breadboard. The individual holes seem to grip any sized component, wire, or jumper cable securely. In addition, there isn't a single hole that has worn out. All holes were properly connected internally. None at all. 830 point is good for small projects, but for a larger project I recommend something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevinkuhl on 03/10/2014

It has a nice price - here i would pay thrice the price Perfect for testing and assembling eletronic projects Perfect size - easy to travel with and space enough for assembling medium size projects Good quality build material Didn't find any cons until now. I would certainly recommend it for eletronics general use. It is perfect for assembling projects,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiving91 on 01/21/2014

good build quality - although not perfect. but deliver what it is intended for. Not sure the insert/remove is robust for years - but should not be an issue. Good idea to have a tape underneath to fix it on a plate sometimes quite hard to insert pads into it but after some use everthing is fine not much to say - usefull to get one or even several in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhstehr on 12/24/2013

It is a breadboard for solderless electronics Projects with a good Price. This one has 830 Connection Points which is a nice size for small to medium size prototypes. It has a Standard layout. The Quality could be better but it's not too bad either. I find this size most useful. If you rather want to have multiple bread boards and Keep different prototypes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruegoth on 12/12/2013

* well-build * handles its function very good * the best price (local shops offer the same three times more expensive) * made in Taiwan (not China, quality is really good) * no cons mentioned, handles all the functions it is expected to * easy to build a battery of this, since they have grips that can be easily attached to each other * you can detach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesquerbatua on 12/10/2013

Es perfecto, calidad/precio excelente, también al tener unas ranuras y poder separar la parte donde están las ranuras para el positivo y negativo puedes ponerlas todas juntas si tienes mas de una en los extremos. Cuando intentas meter un led o cualquier otro componente a veces no entra bien. Lo dicho y muy contento con la compra El producto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspookydonut on 11/03/2013

Very nice construction, good value. Can be joined together to make bigger boards. Spacing of the holes is standard, DIP packages fit perfectly. It's made of three pieces of breadboard with the adhesive backing holding them together. (The middle and two power rails are separate pieces) Some components aren't held the most securely, TO-220 voltage regulators ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCwy on 09/28/2013

+ Exactly like standard breadboards, but twice the size of most + Supports 4 power supplies (1 for each quadrant), very easy to 'isolate' parts of your circuit + Big + Double-sided tape, easy to mount on anything No cons at all if you ask me, this is the large breadboard you've been wanting, and costs less then half the price you'd usually pay. With ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJumboman on 08/25/2013

I'm very glad I bought this breadboard. it's really big, twice the size of my old one, and so far all my projects have fitted on it just fine. it has 4 power lines on the side (both sides stop in the middle, didn't notice this at first) so you can easily use 4 different power supplies with it. everything sticks in it great and nothing falls out. none ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections