Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Best breadboard you can buy from DX. It is big enough for quite complex experiments and if you need more, you can buy 2 or 3 pcs and assemble them together. They have some edge clamps that make assembling more than one board very easy and exact. Cons:Some of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So far I've had absolutely zero problems with this breadboard. The individual holes seem to grip any sized component, wire, or jumper cable securely. In addition, there isn't a single hole that has worn out. All holes were properly connected internally. Cons:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiving91 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good build quality - although not perfect. but deliver what it is intended for. Not sure the insert/remove is robust for years - but should not be an issue. Good idea to have a tape underneath to fix it on a plate Cons:sometimes quite hard to insert pads into... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCwy on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Exactly like standard breadboards, but twice the size of most + Supports 4 power supplies (1 for each quadrant), very easy to 'isolate' parts of your circuit + Big + Double-sided tape, easy to mount on anything Cons:No cons at all if you ask me, this is the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJumboman on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm very glad I bought this breadboard. it's really big, twice the size of my old one, and so far all my projects have fitted on it just fine. it has 4 power lines on the side (both sides stop in the middle, didn't notice this at first) so you can easily use 4 d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is friendly. - The quality is good, since nothing bad happened to mine. - With 830 points you can make almost any project you want. Cons:No cons yet, the breadboard is working fine. OtherThoughts:If you work or play with electronics, this board will be your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolyvox091283 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well built. it looks like cheap and fragile stuff in the pictures but this thing is really good. reliable. plus: is really small."hot pocket"stuff. hehehehe Cons:no cons at all. maybe the adehsive on the back could be a little bit sticky, but I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillianpaw on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This board can be found anywhere in my town however I have difficulties to find her so I bought online already that the price is good and I have no hurry, at other websites selling price is much higher already researched Essa placa pode ser encontrada em qualquer lugar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleongyhaw on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This board is simply great! It outperforms one I bought at a local store both quality-wise and price-wise. If you buy more than one, you can attach them together on a piece of board and use the adhesive to link them up and make a super large breadboard if 830... Read more

Top view Side view
    0 0
  • posted byMonarchmk on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ideal component for experimenting with electronic. Product was received as in description. Already tried and works flawlessly. Compared to price tag product is extra. Does not have problem if you are using thin jumper wire or thicker resistor wire. Contact lines works fla... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections