Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaso777 on 08/15/2014

Pros: works with all breadboards and easy to use. pins are quite sturdy! Using for my arduino projects and raspberry pi. The breadboard is nice and large. Would buy again from this seller! It is great to have a web site like DX for all your electronics need. Cons: no cons observed. The unit is quite simple. Read more

Impression:Fast shipping, Great packaging, easy to work with!;

0 0
  • posted byleonciomendonca on 08/13/2014

Protoboard de muita qualidade. Resistente, não entorta os pinos dos componentes eletrônicos, fácil de limpar e manusear. Resistente a pequenos esquentos. Muito versátil, pois possibilita a união com outros tornando-o maior ou subdividindo o projeto usando vários desses. Read more

Impression:Satisfeito!;

0 0
  • posted byMACALLAN_ on 08/06/2014

Pros: Placa de pruebas en electrónica. Muy buena calidad y muy buen precio. La utilizo con Arduino Contra: Ninguno Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byfguedesd on 08/04/2014

O produto levou 1 mês e meio para chegar, e tem boa qualidade, indico a todos e espero ter ajudado novos compradores; Read more

Impression:muito boa;

0 0
  • posted bybestbuyer1984 on 08/03/2014

this breadboard is a very useful instrument for made and test electronic circuits and desings, you can instal a lot of componets with only insert its terminals on the holes of the board. you can save a lot of time using this breadboard and you can save a lot of money because you dont need weld your circuits more often. breadboard is made with quality ... Read more

Impression:cheap and quality;

0 0
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Best breadboard you can buy from DX. It is big enough for quite complex experiments and if you need more, you can buy 2 or 3 pcs and assemble them together. They have some edge clamps that make assembling more than one board very easy and exact. Some of the holes need some loosening before regular usage since the metal parts are not perfectly aligned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

So far I've had absolutely zero problems with this breadboard. The individual holes seem to grip any sized component, wire, or jumper cable securely. In addition, there isn't a single hole that has worn out. All holes were properly connected internally. None at all. 830 point is good for small projects, but for a larger project I recommend something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevinkuhl on 03/10/2014

It has a nice price - here i would pay thrice the price Perfect for testing and assembling eletronic projects Perfect size - easy to travel with and space enough for assembling medium size projects Good quality build material Didn't find any cons until now. I would certainly recommend it for eletronics general use. It is perfect for assembling projects,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiving91 on 01/21/2014

good build quality - although not perfect. but deliver what it is intended for. Not sure the insert/remove is robust for years - but should not be an issue. Good idea to have a tape underneath to fix it on a plate sometimes quite hard to insert pads into it but after some use everthing is fine not much to say - usefull to get one or even several in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhstehr on 12/24/2013

It is a breadboard for solderless electronics Projects with a good Price. This one has 830 Connection Points which is a nice size for small to medium size prototypes. It has a Standard layout. The Quality could be better but it's not too bad either. I find this size most useful. If you rather want to have multiple bread boards and Keep different prototypes,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections