Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictor8o5 on 05/03/2016

I got what I asked for, although the package was wet when it arrived. The holes seem to be tight, that's good.

Impression:good,Simple,Fine;

0 0 0

• posted by10248594 on 04/23/2016

It is nice one, it is perfect for Arduino projects, easy to use, this is my first order and will not be the last for sure.

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9539241 on 03/17/2016

Good product to have several of. They can be chained and one can uses the tape that's already applied on the back side to attach it to some kind of board. Not all the connectors below the holes are perfectly in place, so it takes some wiggling to get some of the pins in.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9539241 on 03/09/2016

Pro: very handy for prototyping phase of your DIY project Pro: Standard size, they're chainable and have tape already on their bottom side, so when you peel the plastic off it, you can attach them to some board to hold multiple of them together Con: it sometimes can be hard to get the pins in as... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byElectric_Charge on 02/18/2016

Pros: There is not much to say really, it works, it is colored and it got plenty of room for hobby projects.

Colored and plenty of room for hobby projects

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 02/16/2016

just bought this as a second breadboard... just to have more room to play with. same as the other one, just a bit cheaper (other one was a different SKU) works great.. use it icm with arduino, powersupply, jumper cables.. all from DX. nothing to complain.. only to complement there extremely good... Read more

my second breadboard my second breadboard my second breadboard my second breadboard

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byYasuoiwakura on 02/14/2016

i guess its what you can expect for this price: its pretty hard to penetrate the plugs so the pins will bow now and then. Would buy again because its cheap XD

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 1

• posted byRickMaistter on 02/05/2016

The quality is good, it has double side adhesive tape in case you want to stick it somewhere permanently, the + and - lines are colored.

0 0 0

• posted bymarie18 on 02/03/2016

produit conforme mais plaque peu rigide

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted bylinneufiolo on 02/01/2016

Pros: Acomoda bem os componentes sem perder a conectividade depois de colocar terminais mais largos. Cons: Menor que mostra na foto, porém dá para usar legal. Vou comprar mais uma peça para emendar uma na outra.

Impression:good,Ótima,expandível;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere