Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8805468 on 06/20/2015

Useful device for prototyping. It will save you a lot of time and soldering. Good quality and compatible with all components and arduino boards.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byVertong on 06/16/2015

Плюсы: недорого, неплохое качество сборки, хоть и не без огрехов. Минусы: есть небольшие недостатки в сборке, в некоторых отверстия контактные пластины сжаты. Итого: неплохая и недорогая макетная плата.

Недорогая макетная плата Недорогая макетная плата Недорогая макетная плата

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted by9244476 on 06/12/2015

alot of points (over 800) which gives a much bigger space in your project it's a little tricky to understand it at first but it works and we don't care

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byVecc5 on 06/06/2015

Works good

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bySuperaft on 05/24/2015

Отличный выбор за свою цену, нет никаких нареканий, прост в использование, хорошее качество, отлично подходит для мелких проектов. Рекомендую!

0 0 0

• posted bypropast on 05/12/2015

pros: cheap,easy to use, good quality, small, it stick perfect. cons: none, its great product for that price, will buy again.

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9304817 on 05/10/2015

Pros: everything is ok, good quality, shipped fast. Cons-nothing. Very good and large board for any purposes. Can be united with the other boards like that. Recommend it and will buy again.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byandloin on 04/25/2015

I ordered 3 of this, but one of the three was a different, I had to manually enlarge the slits on the sides to have it align proper with the other two. Also I noticed the power rails where removable as well, made it even better for custom setups. However, with one board being different I had to a... Read more

Units may vary.

0 0 0

• posted bym4v3rick on 04/23/2015

Everything work, maybe I have a problem inserting some pins but i think it's only for the first time, once you use it for a while it work smooth. All in order, no shorts!

0 0 0

• posted bywald0 on 03/23/2015

Pros: Good quality, comes apart, easy to use, small, doesn't wear easily Cons: None I can think of Other Thoughts: Great product for the price, will buy again. Comes as advertised. Very helpful for prototyping of any kind.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: