Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Useful muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good breadboard for the hobbyist

posted by RodLophus on 09/16/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Very sturdy construction. Excellent finishing: very smooth, without burrs. Easy to keep clean. The contacts are perfectly alligned with the holes. Good quality contacts (looks nickel-plated). there are screew holes under the adhesive, so you can attach it using screews if you want. The power rails are detachable. It has good mounting grooves

The contacts are not appropriate to hold tick pins. If you try to put an adruino nano on this thing you will probally damage it. I think this is a serious drawback.

One of the best breadboard I´ve ever used. I loved the smooth finishing. Also, it has good, really usable screew holes. It´s even better than in the pictures! Tipo: if you are buying some modules to make a bigger breadboard, remember you will probably want to remove one power rail from each module (except the last one) before putting them all together - so the final width of your assembled breadboard will be a bit narrower than what you´d get by simpply summing up the modules width.

Still one of the best breadboard I´ve ever used, but I´d preffer SKU#118355 for use with tick pin devices

Post comment

DX Everywhere