Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIchinya on 06/18/2015

Стилус неудобный. Кончик стилуса толстый, писать, а тем более рисовать, очень неудобно.

Стилус для ipad Стилус для ipad

Impression:small as pen;

0 0 1

• posted by6503550 on 04/13/2015

Small easy to use stylus. Strong build though only made out of plastics

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bysatoblack on 01/28/2015

kalem biraz kulanıssız.ve ekranda kaymıyor

Impression:Easy to use,Pratical,small as pen;

0 0 0

• posted byrhemfurpt on 01/14/2015

Pros: really smal, and felling really nice when you hold. Con: sometimes the top where have a little scroll come off, you have to check to don't lose it! I'm using for a 3 months now and is really nice, I'm really happy, so small and so funcional!

Impression:Easy to use,Pratical,small as pen;

0 0 0

• posted bydst22 on 12/22/2014

Pros: small and light, much more precise than a finger, great for use with small on-screen keyboards and drawing apps, great price to performance ratio Cons: you need to apply more force than with finger, occasional problems when scrolling and swipes, easy to lose

Impression:useful small light;

0 0 1

• posted byL33M01535 on 07/15/2014

Es un artículo excelente, de muy buena calidad, ligero, preciso al escribir, no hay queja, el precio es realmente bajo comparado con el mercado mexicano, puede usarse incluso en celulares, es completamente portátil gracias al diseño de bolígrafo, se puede transportar y de No... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBuraxo on 01/21/2014

im using this pen for more than a year now i still love it, its cheap, easy to carry, perfect size, i use it everytime i have to use my ipad, i will give this product 5 stars it was one of my first orders :) it could be cheaper, it doesnt feel very durable though, i wish they had more collors, is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperezio on 01/09/2014

Facil de usar y buena sensibilidad. El lápiz es bastante cómodo y fluye bien en las pantallas con o sin mica protectora. Es muy liviano y permite guardarlo en cualquier lado por ser pequeño. Su punta es pequeña, eso es lo mejor, permite escribir similiar a un lápiz No los... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycotelillo on 01/02/2014

Yes it's a good stylus pen for ipad and iphone It works the best on the ipad 2 i think I had it only tried on the iphone ipad and htc wildfir It doesn't work good on the HTC wildfire sometimes it works and other time it doesn't work. Brush can get dirty and is not as easy to clean as a tip. It a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 08/13/2013

I have tested on two tablets, work with no problems when you know how to use it (see cons). I'm using it in a lot of android apps, totally functional. Taps, press and drags works great. The material seems good quality, and grips to my hands. The handwriting apps not works so great, at least for... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere