DX » Community » Reviews » Compressed Face Mask Sponges (24-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjustbeachin on 10/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:o.k., as I write with this tissue on my face, I can only think I resemble somebody out of the chain saw Massacre. but in all fairness, I can see how usefull this can be to keep a therapy mask moist. Also it would be handy for sunburns, and perhap a more fun way to use i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjustbeachin on 07/12/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a fairly strong, thin piece of thick tissue material, about the same strenght as a baby wipe, but the compressed nature makes it perfect to carry around with you for cooling down reasons or to keep a facial mask moist. Also very funny looking when worn... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynessy76 on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The product is very cheap, for this price you get 2 packs with 12 sponges each. - It´s really tiny and cute, easy to carry on your purse or handbag. - Soft Portuguese: - O produto é super barato, por esse preço você recebe 2 pacotes com 12 esponjas em cada -... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkchi628 on 08/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As advertised, it's a facial compression mask made of cotton. -Small, portable -Cheap (especially w/ free shipping) -Decent amount for the price Cons:I guess I have a bigger forehead than most people, but it didn't cover about 1/4 of m forehead and half my nose. I guess I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylh123 on 12/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Face mask shape with cutout mouth, nose and eye holes made me laugh out loud when I opened the first one. Sturdier than a wet facial tissue, but softer than a WetNap towelette. Also works to wash oily face when out and about. Tiny size takes up practically no room at all... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschopf on 07/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small to take in a bag. - You will receive 2 packages with 12 units each. - Do the job. - Cheap. Cons:- The sponges are not really sponges. They look like more as a little piece of soft paper. - Its really hard to open each one! I think they should create some... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections