DX » Community » Reviews » Compressed Face Mask Sponges (24-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjustbeachin on 10/14/2011

o.k., as I write with this tissue on my face, I can only think I resemble somebody out of the chain saw Massacre. but in all fairness, I can see how usefull this can be to keep a therapy mask moist. Also it would be handy for sunburns, and perhap a more fun way to use it would be with your partner while ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjustbeachin on 07/12/2011

This is a fairly strong, thin piece of thick tissue material, about the same strenght as a baby wipe, but the compressed nature makes it perfect to carry around with you for cooling down reasons or to keep a facial mask moist. Also very funny looking when worn! As my title, It is what it Is and if that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynessy76 on 12/15/2010

- The product is very cheap, for this price you get 2 packs with 12 sponges each. - It´s really tiny and cute, easy to carry on your purse or handbag. - Soft Portuguese: - O produto é super barato, por esse preço você recebe 2 pacotes com 12 esponjas em cada - Realmente pequeno e bonitinho, fáci de carregar ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydarkchi628 on 08/07/2010

As advertised, it's a facial compression mask made of cotton. -Small, portable -Cheap (especially w/ free shipping) -Decent amount for the price I guess I have a bigger forehead than most people, but it didn't cover about 1/4 of m forehead and half my nose. I guess I just have a big forehead and nose,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylh123 on 12/15/2008

Face mask shape with cutout mouth, nose and eye holes made me laugh out loud when I opened the first one. Sturdier than a wet facial tissue, but softer than a WetNap towelette. Also works to wash oily face when out and about. Tiny size takes up practically no room at all in my purse. All cotton, so you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byschopf on 07/18/2008

- Small to take in a bag. - You will receive 2 packages with 12 units each. - Do the job. - Cheap. - The sponges are not really sponges. They look like more as a little piece of soft paper. - Its really hard to open each one! I think they should create something to make easier this task. You have to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections