Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byppsuriz on 09/16/2013

Easy of use, lots of compatibles apps available. The equipment is well built ant fits perfectly on the ipad/iphone earphone socket. The are some real fancy apps like MIDI synths, famous amp racks and lots of favorite stompboxes. I haven't noticed one. The only problem, is that the "real deal" apps are a bit expensive in the appstore. Cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgeman on 06/04/2013

* I really liked it!! It has 6.25" input and output, and also a regular iPhone headphones jack output. If you use something like Amplitube, you can chain it directly between your other effects pedals. It is even better that the original iRig, since that one only has the headphones jack and you would need a converter to chain it among other effects ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvagnercode on 07/27/2012

It's a nice and useful iphone gadget to support guitarrists that need or want a portable sound card or just impress their friends. It really works and the sound is great! There are a input and two output slots so you can plug in your guitar or bass (I do not test a bass in this gadget) and listen in your phone or, as I prefer, in your amplifier! The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections