DX » Community » Reviews » Transparent Double Eyelid Tape (60-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byannejelly21 on 05/19/2012

-made my eyes appear bigger (considering that i have the typical asian eyes) -created an illusion of a double eyelid -sticks on the eyelids really good (same product from other brands comes off easily) -does not hurt when you take them off -a little expensive , but considering that it's shipped from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyouknowjack8 on 01/09/2011

They have good build quality and packaging. Its also very cheap and there is lots that come with it. I still haven't figured out how it works, I don't think my eyes can be fixed by this, but it may work for others. Its cheap enough to give it a try, even if it doesn't work perfectly for all eye types ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylh123 on 11/21/2008

They work! After surgery on my eyes, one of my eyelids is droopier than the other. These help even them out. The tape supports the skin and holds it firm and stable up to the crease. Hasn't irritated yet. Easier than cutting your own out of medical tape. It took me quite a while searching out how to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemmiec on 09/24/2008

+ comes in 2 packets =) + you get 120 pairs + gives you double eyelids!! + i have sensitive skin and i seem to be okay with it so far. + precut! so no more crapy cuts done by yourself! - easy to mess up hence 120 pairs! - after a few tries it doesn't stick anymore so you have to get new ones. - not that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxquisitevex on 08/17/2008

+ Pre cut! + Came in a pack of two (I don't know if it was supposed to though) + Good for people who want double eyelids + Clear + I think it works? - I don't think there's any at the moment I got these for someone who was looking for this product. I thought that it was nice that they are already pre ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections