DX » Community » Reviews » Transparent Double Eyelid Tape (60-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byannejelly21 on 05/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-made my eyes appear bigger (considering that i have the typical asian eyes) -created an illusion of a double eyelid -sticks on the eyelids really good (same product from other brands comes off easily) -does not hurt when you take them off Cons:-a little expensi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyouknowjack8 on 01/09/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They have good build quality and packaging. Its also very cheap and there is lots that come with it. Cons:I still haven't figured out how it works, I don't think my eyes can be fixed by this, but it may work for others. Its cheap enough to give it a try, even... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylh123 on 11/21/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They work! After surgery on my eyes, one of my eyelids is droopier than the other. These help even them out. The tape supports the skin and holds it firm and stable up to the crease. Hasn't irritated yet. Easier than cutting your own out of medical tape. Cons:It took... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmiec on 09/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ comes in 2 packets =) + you get 120 pairs + gives you double eyelids!! + i have sensitive skin and i seem to be okay with it so far. + precut! so no more crapy cuts done by yourself! Cons:- easy to mess up hence 120 pairs! - after a few tries it doesn't stick anymore so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquisitevex on 08/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Pre cut! + Came in a pack of two (I don't know if it was supposed to though) + Good for people who want double eyelids + Clear + I think it works? Cons:- I don't think there's any at the moment OtherThoughts:I got these for someone who was looking for this pro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections