DX » Community » Reviews » Complete Disassembly Tools for Iphone and Iphone 3g (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013

Having never opened my iphone 3gs , this took kit works flawlessly. The "guitar pick" saves you the hassle of breaking your nails and damaging the case itself. The kit also comes with the scredrivers for you to disassemble your iphone screen, etc... You have all the tools needed (save a solder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacqmin on 11/21/2012

Smooth and exactly little tools to help ou open phones and gadegets, compurers etc. Doesn't make any harm to our precious items when correctly used. Materials of these tools are mostly soft plastic etc. so you shold be careful not to break your tools and not to use too much force when operating with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFanadMan on 11/19/2012

As a computer technician, I find the case openers so useful for opening laptops and phones. And as a guitar player, another plectrum is always handy to have :D The screwdrivers are really cheap quality. They get damaged easily if used on tight screws. However, the straight head screwdriver has been used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaviqh on 11/10/2012

Used it to fix my macbook pro by doing a hard drive replacement and optical drive replacement. Was very useful in popping off the optical drive's connector. All pieces feel cheap, and I don't think that they would last if I were a professional computer-fixer-upper. The screwdrivers were of no use to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrocklander on 04/04/2011

all good.. all the parts shown in the picture are there so it's pretty clear what you're in for. the screw drivers are made of pretty cheap metal. the philips is almost a 'use once only' cos they burr up pretty quickly if used a number of times. the 'pick' looking bit is sellotaped to the plastic which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJunpMan on 01/10/2010

Great price, shipping was free and thats always a plus! The build quality of some of the tools is really good....on the other hand...(continues in Cons...) Some tools, like the case opener tool, and one of the screwdriver was really bad, and it only last for a 1 time opening my iphone job. Its a shame ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanwee on 09/05/2009

Cheap tools for opening phones which you need to open. I used these tools this weekend to open my iPhone 2G which needed a battery replacement. Spudger is made of hard plastic but will not survive many iphone openings. It will eventually wear down, but it protects you from scratching the iphone case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaramos on 05/18/2009

The kits are of average quality. For the price you cannot expect the best but i was satisfied with them. The screwdrivers worked fine for taking apart my iphone. The opener tools are the same as all the other ones I've seen which mean they break fairly easily. The kits don't seem very consistent. I purchased ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrWeird on 04/27/2009

Handy plastic tools for opening all kinds of small devices. Made opening my Nokia N73 a little easier *and* a lot safer for the case (no scratching). While the plastic parts are fine, the screwdrivers are only "so-so". There could've also been a bigger plastic "prybar" for use with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxacidx on 04/05/2009

Good Tools i can open alot other stuff then my phone i opend up my laptop and other electronic goods. 6 Items for 3 dollers not that bad of a price i found it really usefull its alot of fun just opening stuff you havent really done.. and the screw driver can open a stripped screw (well worked for me)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections