DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapter - Black (Loading-4KG)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKledan on 05/10/2014

Great product, good construction and materials, works properlly, fine finishing, strong enough, easy to use, cheap, soft movements, compact size. To be perfect it should come with a screw adapter in the box, the releasing sistem is a little weird but after some time you'll be used to it. I strongly recommend, it's the best you can get for this price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBathkoora on 03/12/2014

I especially like the friction adjustable fluid like movement and the positive locking of ball. And the pan movement also very smooth. Rigidness of the overall assembly is far greater than I thought previously. Mounting screw threads are very well finished and required no additional effort to assemble. Nothing so far with regard to the unit. However ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamesh11 on 05/22/2013

A very small price compared with others. Quality at a high level, flowing movements with a panorama. Is made of metal. This product was packed securely. though its a strong alloy but the finishing wont match with the standard of the Expensive Camera which is mounted. the bottom mount hole is 3/8" if you have 1/4" size then better get a adapter ... Read more

Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapt Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapt Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapt Genuine Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapter - Black (Loadi
    0 0
  • posted bySkygge666 on 05/15/2013

- Small - Sturdy - Cheap - Not loose None for what I'm using it for apart from a wierd and unpractical quick release mechanism I bought this small head to fit a monopod. It's light, sturdy, and the rotation can be braked. In other words it rotates not too fast nor to slow. It's a small head, I would not recommend it for tripods apart from the smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailel on 02/14/2013

The PRICE can't be beaten by any brand name heads. The performance is at par either. With the fiction adjusted accurately, I don't have to turn the knob again to pan/tilt my 5 pounds gears in any angle. The smoothness is still cannot compare to some top of the line products (similar ball size). Remember that you had paid only one fifth of the price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfkavanagh on 01/24/2013

Inexpensive ball head with a smooth panning action. The finish is excellent. Its rated weight handling capability is comparable to tripod heads costing a great deal more. The attaching screw for the camera should be a wing type instead of a standard screw type. Otherwise very nice product. The transaction was handled quickly, along with the free shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesachristopher on 11/04/2012

very cheap compared to others in line, strong and Durable, the release plate is exact is size for my Canon 600D. so that i can access to the battery case. its great for still photography, but not for video. though its a strong alloy but the finishing wont match with the standard of the Expensive Camera which is mounted. the bottom mount hole is 3/8&... Read more

Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapt Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapt Ruby 005H Ball-Head with Quick Release Plate Adapt
    0 0
  • posted bymaxalvarez on 05/29/2012

- Very solid - Smooth movement - Independent tightening screw for horizontal turn and ball. - Tightening screws are very effective (I think hydraulic) The quick release mechanism is solid but somehow uncomfortable, you have to slide the plate from one side and once in place , tighten the fixing screw. To release, untighten the screw, push the button ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections