DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Remote Shutter Release for Nikon D90 / D3100
Customer’s impression:
Fácil de usar Worth to buy Excelente relación calidad/precio Amazing Shutter for D90 No necesita pilas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybob186 on 11/01/2015

Je viens d'essayer cette télécommande. Elle est facile à utiliser et elle fonctionne très bien. C'est pas la peine de mettre plus cher dans une autre télécommande de grande marque, celle ci est aussi bien avec une rapport qualité/prix incroyable. Je la recommande !

Impression:Excelente relación calidad/precio,Worth to buy,Fácil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byminium on 08/24/2015

It works perfectly whith my Nikon D5200. Essential when shooting in bulb mode or for stop motion videos. It is compact and light, you can carry it everywhere in your camera bag.

Impression:Excelente relación calidad/precio;

0 0 0

• posted bynathalieendirk on 05/23/2015

zeer mooi product, als je de knop half indrukt stelt ht toestel scherp en als u het volledig indrukt wordt er een foto genomen. het is mogelijk om de sluitertijd vast te zetten voor bv. in bulb mode.

Impression:Worth to buy;

0 0 0

• posted bykinn71 on 02/28/2015

Pros: Price, ease of use, compactness Cons: Don't have. This easy to use, wired camera remote control does the job. connects easily to my Nikon D3100, and helps me take long exposure motionless pictures. It is compact and I had no problem locating it in the camera case, so I can carry it with me... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymschosting on 10/23/2014

Pros: - With a very simple way to use: just plug in the cable into your DSLR camera and press the shutter. - Amazing price for the quality. It looks extremely solid to me and not easily to brake. - This is a must have tool for any photographer shooting with low light or trying to make large Works... Read more

Impression:Amazing Shutter for D90;

0 0 0

• posted byjaviergomezs on 10/18/2014

Pros: I'm using it since 1 year. It works well. It does all is expected. Good deal. Similar to any other more expensive one Cons: I don't see any negative point. OtherThoughts: Cheap device, just about does the job Bottomline: Very good product. It works. Recommended! Buy It!

0 0 0

• posted byQuique80 on 09/27/2014

Pros: Excelente relación calidad/precio. Fácil de usar. No necesita pilas. El cable es bastante largo. Cons: No es muy robusto pero cumple a la perfección con su cometido y el precio es imbatible. Funciona a la perfección en mi Nikon D3100.

Impression:Excelente relación calidad/precio,Fácil de usar,No necesita pilas;

0 0 0

• posted byporteousbrown on 03/25/2014

present for my son and he likes it. it works with his nikon d5100 camera and he can take the shots that he wants when camera is on tripod. worth what i paid for it. black is the right colour for this. t my son was a little confused with the connector to the camera (connection looks a little like... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynoelsousa on 02/04/2014

For those who want to start in night photography or macro this shutter is perfect. Very simple to use. With auto focus or bulb For the price it is impossible to ask for more.Not programmable, again for this price? And you only need a programmable remote for only some situations, e.g daytime time... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiguaN on 01/30/2014

- It's very simple to use: just plug in the cable into your DSLR camera and that's all, just press button. - Very cheap product and for the price it's very well made. Looks solid and not easily broken. - Very useful thing who take shots of night sky or who shoot in the photostudy. Works with my -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere