Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byporteousbrown on 03/25/2014

present for my son and he likes it. it works with his nikon d5100 camera and he can take the shots that he wants when camera is on tripod. worth what i paid for it. black is the right colour for this. t my son was a little confused with the connector to the camera (connection looks a little like a mini ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynoelsousa on 02/04/2014

For those who want to start in night photography or macro this shutter is perfect. Very simple to use. With auto focus or bulb For the price it is impossible to ask for more.Not programmable, again for this price? And you only need a programmable remote for only some situations, e.g daytime time lapses.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiguaN on 01/30/2014

- It's very simple to use: just plug in the cable into your DSLR camera and that's all, just press button. - Very cheap product and for the price it's very well made. Looks solid and not easily broken. - Very useful thing who take shots of night sky or who shoot in the photostudy. Works with my D5100... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxParadigMx on 01/29/2014

They are a really good price, and they work well. They feel cheap. The buttons are a little soft and the lock is a little stiff. That makes it a little difficult to use with winter gloves. They are extremely simple. I bought two just in case one breaks. For such a simple thing, there's no reason to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalecaldi on 12/13/2013

Cheap, solid, light, small, compatible with Nikons DSLR with no remote infrared shutter support. Perefct for portrait, macro and bulb mode. Autofocus included. Maybe, cable could be a bit longer, gous around a meter or so. For some Self-Portraits may falls short. Perfect for what it is and what is expected ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycolt2x on 09/09/2013

Very simple tool, but for some purposes, it is the best. You don't need an expensive programmable remote to take night sky photos for star circles, or for "B" time photos, it is much better and sometimes easier to use. And the price is 1/10 of programmable ones. Not programmable, but for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxocoatzin on 02/14/2013

Cheap, easy to use, hold-switch for bulb mode, cable is long enough Feels a bit plasticky but nothing serious, the package took about 6 weeks to arrive, although wasn't DX fault since I got my track number a few hours after I made the purchase. I'm happy with my remote, it just does the job. Doesn't ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydjdf633 on 01/16/2013

It is very simple tool with enough functionality for autoportraits, shots with long exposures and to reduce camera shaking when pressing the shutter button. Build quality good. I think there is no cons at that price. Simple to use: - half-pressure - focus; - full pressure - take a shot; - hold button ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBgenevcius on 12/01/2012

It is a simple object with only one function. It does perfectly what it's supposed to do. The materials look durable, not expensive, good built quality and lightweight. The cable length is good enough. Perhaps it is a little oversized, but I don't think it is going to be a problem. Other than that, no ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byaragorn85 on 10/02/2012

- It works great; - It has the half pressure button to focus; - The hold option is very usefull for long exposures in Bulb mode; - It really cheap, the original or the branded ones are much more priced and don't give anything more than this. - The plastic feels cheap in the hand, I'd prefer a more hard ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections