DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1430mAh Battery w/ Assembly Tools Kit for Iphone 4S
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInage on 03/12/2014

Revives battery capacity of old iPhone to just like new. Easy to install (exemption below), taking few screws off the bottom of the iPhone and inside as well. Charging time is pretty much same as stock battery. Overall good battery. I bought 2 of these batteries and one had the connector a little skewed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStoneCity on 08/06/2013

Easy to replace with the kit. Screw drawer and green tool are very usefull. The video's on the internet are very usefull. Iphone is constantly re-booting after replacement. So I did the whole procedure again. But still the same problem. After that I put the old one in, and the Iphone is working properly.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bywammozart on 03/12/2013

The battery I received is very functional. Easy to install and has excellent capacity. I am using it a few weeks, and the battery life with normal use is not less than two days (under normal use, I mean several hours of conversation, messaging and wireless Internet). There is nothing negative I would ... Read more

The battery came packaged like this. Here's how the battery looks in my iPhone

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections