DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC Holder PU Leather Case for Samsung P6200 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGhossler on 05/06/2014

This cause looks and feels good, nice quality and does what its suppose 2 My own fault cause this case was the wrong one, i needed a different one and not for the samsung p6200. But no cons regarding this product.. since i couldnt use it. It looks really good and i sold it online here in the netherlands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvega0606 on 08/08/2012

Stylish, good quality for the price, holds the tablet firmly and lets you move the tablet around in any way you want, protects your tablet very well. maybe the materials are not very good in quality, but for the price it's ok. Besides that it has no cons that i notice I bought it for a P3100 galaxy tab ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKevinhohk on 08/02/2012

Very good product I can not get it in Montreal even in this price, the 360 degree turning feature is nice for 7" tablet. I would like to recommamd this leather case for everyone who has a Samsung 7" tablet. The shipping is fast, I wait for it only in 2 weeks that is ok ship from Hk. I do not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylogozo on 07/30/2012

Fantastic little "leatherette" protective cover for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus! It costs 1/5th of the price of the official Samsung cover, and fits like a glove! It's tough, yet elegant enough (does not feel like a 12$ product), the stiches, mounting points and cover are really well executed, the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections