DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC Holder PU Leather Case for Samsung P6200 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvega0606 on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stylish, good quality for the price, holds the tablet firmly and lets you move the tablet around in any way you want, protects your tablet very well. Cons:maybe the materials are not very good in quality, but for the price it's ok. Besides that it has no cons th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKevinhohk on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good product I can not get it in Montreal even in this price, the 360 degree turning feature is nice for 7" tablet. I would like to recommamd this leather case for everyone who has a Samsung 7" tablet. The shipping is fast, I wait for it only in 2... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylogozo on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic little "leatherette" protective cover for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus! It costs 1/5th of the price of the official Samsung cover, and fits like a glove! It's tough, yet elegant enough (does not feel like a 12$ product), the stiches, mounting poin... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections