DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 4S - Transparent
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluealienbg on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all the quality/price relation of this product is grate (I've seen people buy normal screen protectors for more than that), and second - it's so quick and easy to put, fits perfectly and with zero bubbles! Cons:None, it's perfect. OtherThoughts:When I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychomporofo on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of this product is great, easy t put to your iphone, doesn't leave any bubbles or anything, you cant see the diferen between the phone with screen protector or with out it. The price is really low and the quality is high. Cons:i can't found anyone.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbustamanteo on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Works as intended Included both sides of iPhone Fit perfectly in a iPhone 4s Cons:It's not the best screen protector i had, but for the price is really worth it The silk it brings doesn't really clean the screen very much, i had to use the macbook one It doesn't inc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimenac on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I totally love this film. Quality: is the best, it's a little hard so less bubbles and more protection for your iPhone. It's very resistant to fingerprints so the surface stays always clean. Install: it's super easy to makes it fit. I could correct the position about 3 ti... Read more

packaging matte surface no bubbles at all
    0 0
  • posted bylucianoBRA on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Best of it: Front and back side protection. Most of the screen films protects only the front side of the iPhone. - Its is easy to apply on the screen. - The screen protection do not change the sensivity of the screen. - Included a cleaning tissue Cons:- It s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShezi on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the best screen protector I've ever seen. Fits perfectly and it's built in extremely good quality. It's been 2 weeks and haven't got any scratches yet. The package is also very nice! Cons:Not at all! I don't have any problems at all. Fits perfectly, look beautif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliera on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protective Matte Screen Protector Guard Film for iPhone 4S is really good with the price. The price makes it a really affordable film and the quality is really high for a 2 dollar film. Cons:There is nothing to say for this protective matte screen protecter. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrienthebault on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to apply on the screen. Ideal to protect your Iphone screen and backside. - Inclues front and back protections - Great matte finish - Great price for this level of quality! - The screen protection do not change the sensivity of the screen. - Cleaning tissue inclu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylento4ka on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install, good for protect iPhone 4S, cheaper, good quality, great look. No bubbles, hasn't fallen off, no dust has seeped in from the sides, sticks to the phone very well and doesn't leave a sticky residue. Doesn't just have a circle for the front came... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShezi on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All Items included are hight quality It's extremely cheap. It attaches to the screen very easily. much better than other ones I had. No bubbles were formed Cons:probably none. OtherThoughts:none, other than the fact that this matte is not as matte as the ones... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections