DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protectors Guard Film for Iphone 4S - Transparent
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarakan08 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very good quality, doesn't scratch that fast as other covers. it also doesn't affect the touchscreen as it's still very good to use the device iphone 4s. Can advice it to anyone who cares for his device. Good buy - cheap price.Cons:A bit long time to ship and a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycSharpshooter on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The price is cheap, but it is a good quality film. I did not get any air bubbles when I applied it on my phone. You will not notice on the phone unless you really eyeball it on the side. I like how it is packaged. It is really protected when getting shipped. I received m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDriho on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Product described is exactly that I got. It was well package .It is an transparent and is easy to put in the screen, I do recomment after using for almost one month. I waited for this product for one month, within the deadline. It worked smoothly without any pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidvh88 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's very cheap and does exactly what it needs to do: protecting the screen and back of your iphone 4S from getting all scratched up. After more than 6 months it’s still on both sides of my iPhone and is still very well attached. Last of all I found it is also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloNovita on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a glossy film. All clear all good! If you prefer a clear film. You can use this one. Its clear, not matte. Front and back, film to protect form dust. It's a anti-reflection film. Good price and good quality. For U$1.60. It's unbelievable.Cons:The sheet (cloth) to cl... Read more

All clear all good!
    0 0
  • posted byecvychas on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Scratch Guard fits perfectly on my iPhone 4 screen. It has glossy finish , which is much better than matte. The dimensions of this is just perfect,perfectly fits my iphone. It's very cheap and looks nice in my iphone screen. It has back scratch guard too .Cons:Must be very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaakashzxv1 on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-This Scratch Guard fits perfectly on my iPhone 4s screen. -glossy finish , which is much better than matte. -the length and size of this is just perfect,no short or long area. -its pretty much cheap and looks nice in my iphone screen due to its perfect shape a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobitza on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Standard transparent screen protector for iPhone 4 and 4/s Two piece set withe front and back protector Cleaning cloth is helpful Fits perfectly Good size Noe excess materialCons:No cons for this productOtherThoughts:Pretty cheap, considering the screen protector... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykizca on 05/12/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Easy to use - instructions are clear as on the flips is clearly written which protector side of the screen to remove before and after putting on iPhone. - Both front and back protector screenCons:- only one screen for side, so if you mistake you need to buy ano... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections