DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protectors Guard Film for Iphone 4S - Transparent
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfivepointnine on 11/17/2013

protects screen and back from scrathes installs easily, well made fits perfectly on my iphone 4s and iphone 4 installed on 4 iphones front and back in about 20 mins with no air bubbles little wipe provided helps but does not take all the dust from phone wipe multiple times in linear direction for best results it as sparkling things in the protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViquinha on 07/21/2013

it protects the screen from dust and scratch and fits perfectly on iPhone 4S. it is also very cheap! it is difficult to apply, although this is not really a con, just a reminder, because i have lost one of the protectors due to my lack of skill. the cleaning cloth is of really poor quality, doesn`t help much. also, have in hands a credit card or ruler ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpattack on 03/15/2013

Good quality screen protector for iPhone 4s. Looks good when installed properly and seems to last a while. I did not try the back protector because I already have a nice carbon-fibre type protector that I like. Hard to install, but not substantially more difficult than any other. Cleaning cloth is so small it's pretty much useless. Price is much lower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrigobarreto on 03/14/2013

Very use to fix it without air bubbles. Almost no color distortion. Very resistent to scratches. The packing made of pasteboard keep the screen protector completely flat even in very bad postage services. Yes, it have glitter on it. My wife loved, but it's to my phone, so... looks better in girl's stuff. The product specs do not mention this phisical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbdu on 01/29/2013

This protection is good. Easy to put on. Easy to use and looks verry fine. The price is verry good compared to the quality.! The shipment took long time. Meanwhile i used a bag to keep my phone safe from scratches. Its verry good and verry easy. You should order this product before you lose your other proction or in advance. I ordered this for the second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianepinheiro on 12/06/2012

It's really good has a great quality and it glues easly. You don't need to be an expert to make it work. It has glitter all over it, i didn't know it when i bought cause you can't see on those pictures. I think you guys could add some more pictures of it. If you like glittered stuff you might love it, cause there is a lot. If you don't just choose another ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections