Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPigueroto on 02/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is relatively small for how many formats it is compatible with, it's molded nicely and seems sturdy, all the card connections work like they should, and it is as fast as the card plugged on it, it's compatible with anything I plug it in, from PC's to televisions, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkuenD on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is compatible with every machine I've tried it on. Solid build. It has slots for most of the common cards. Comes with a string on the back which makes it easy to connect to your key-chain or what not. Mine went dead after over 6 months of daily usage, which I think is g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamdag on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No compatibility problems on any of my machines (Android, Linux, Windows in various versions...). Other card readers had them, this had no issues whatsoever. It is about as fast as you'd expect it to be with the given cards. This also has to be mentioned, since some oth... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections