Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVirusas13 on 02/25/2014

It’s small and can read the memory cards of all devices in my house. It’s quality built as all Siyoteam products I’ve. It came in retail packaging. It’s automatically recognized by both Windows 7 (32 bits). Very cheap Very compatible USB 2.0 compatible Very easy to use it I do not found nothing to say ... Read more

USB 2.0 SD / MS / TF / M2 Card Reader - Black

0 0 0

• posted byMarauder on 01/25/2014

Very cheap Very compatible USB 2.0 compatible Very easy to use it The strap is very useful When you connect to tour computer a blue led is indicating the connection is made. I do not found nothing to say as a cont for this item. The quality is very good. Comes with a cap for the usb interface to protect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatrickgaldino on 11/23/2013

price functionality portable multi-use no reads two cards simultaneously. It is a very useful product as it has multiple inputs for memory cards, so I recommend buying. I tested here with MicroSD and Memory Stick PRO Duo and it worked perfectly but one at a time. Simply connect the types of memory cards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVashu on 10/07/2013

-An all-type card reader of the size of a pendrive -Works great, just put the card in and plug it in some USB and then you'll see a Mass Storage Device appear -Does not looks cheap -It seems like it's built of alluminium or something None that I can't think of I didn't tested all the ports, just the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDelighted on 09/26/2013

Slick appearance. Compatible with lots of different memory cards. Practical in use. Comes with a strap. No software needed, windows recognizes it as any other USB storage. Allows access to memory cards from phones, cameras, etc. Absolutely none. Works like a charm. This thing is simply awesome. I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenjoyer83 on 09/15/2013

Given the number of slots for different memory card types, it is relatively small and works like a charm. It doesn't need drivers, you can just plug it in with your memory card and start processing images None I can think of. It is not built from space-used materials but, for this price, I didn't even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygobex on 08/20/2013

Very well assembled and finished. The memory cards fits firmly. You can insert it directly to USB ports without cables or extensions. It has almost the same size of a regular pen drive (memory stick). Small and easy to take anywhere. None so far. I used to have another model with an extension USB plug.... Read more

Envelope Package Package Out of the box Detail slot Detail MS Pro Duo inserted SD Card inserted SD Card (back) Working (blue led light on)

0 0 1

• posted byxpertechmu on 06/15/2013

Very nicely designed Card reader Light and easy to handle Easy to use and insert memory cards Reads most cards Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaperCould have been cheaper Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaper ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaccountANT1 on 05/29/2013

* Has all the digital card types you could want/need * Smallish form so doesn't block off USB real estate * Excellent price $2.70 (or less w/bulkrate) which is hard to beat. * Plug-and-play with no drivers required (windows) * Packaging is professional (retail quality) So far I haven't come across anything ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRaramuri on 03/15/2013

It’s small and can read the memory cards of all devices in my house. It’s quality built as all Siyoteam products I’ve. It came in retail packaging. It’s automatically recognized by both Windows 7 (32 bits) and Windows 8 (64 bits). I’ve received mine with a baby blue strap. I think it should be either ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections