Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarauder on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap Very compatible USB 2.0 compatible Very easy to use it The strap is very useful When you connect to tour computer a blue led is indicating the connection is made. Cons:I do not found nothing to say as a cont for this item. OtherThoughts:The quality is very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVashu on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-An all-type card reader of the size of a pendrive -Works great, just put the card in and plug it in some USB and then you'll see a Mass Storage Device appear -Does not looks cheap -It seems like it's built of alluminium or something Cons:None that I can't think of Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygobex on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well assembled and finished. The memory cards fits firmly. You can insert it directly to USB ports without cables or extensions. It has almost the same size of a regular pen drive (memory stick). Small and easy to take anywhere. Cons:None so far. OtherThoug... Read more

Envelope Package Package Out of the box Detail slot Detail MS Pro Duo inserted SD Card inserted SD Card (back) Working (blue led light on)
    1 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nicely designed Card reader Light and easy to handle Easy to use and insert memory cards Reads most cards Cons:Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaperCould have been cheaper Could have been cheaper Could have been cheaper Could have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaccountANT1 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Has all the digital card types you could want/need * Smallish form so doesn't block off USB real estate * Excellent price $2.70 (or less w/bulkrate) which is hard to beat. * Plug-and-play with no drivers required (windows) * Packaging is professional (retail quality)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRaramuri on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It’s small and can read the memory cards of all devices in my house. It’s quality built as all Siyoteam products I’ve. It came in retail packaging. It’s automatically recognized by both Windows 7 (32 bits) and Windows 8 (64 bits). Cons:I’ve received mine with... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexbrz1960 on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good card reader and supports up to 32GB SD cards, has a blue LED to tell who is accessing memory. Small transparent cover for protection against dust. It seems to be fragile, but it is not! Extremely lightweight and with good fit for the memories. Cons:Exte... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWintercalm on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very small and handy. Not bigger than a usb flash drive - good build quality, no cons here. - cap is well-fitted to it's place - works fine, no issues. - replaced stationary card reader and happy this one can be reattached any time with no need to "remove" i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections