DX » Community » Reviews » Front-Mount 6-LED Bicycle Lamp (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDreadheid on 11/22/2012

It is a simple light that is easy to install. The light is not powerful enough for my requirements.It may be ok for riding in a city/town environment where there is other lighting around but where I am it is dark and this light isnt powerful enough to illuminate the way.It is also a bit flimsy.The locking mechanism snapped off not long after purchase.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeguela on 11/19/2012

-the instalation. -maybe the price? -built quality. -the light is not strong. -is not very capable of illuminating at night. i have buyed but i dont use into my bike because the light is not strong and i felt like waste my bateries. you can use to alert others drivers that you are coming into the rearmirror, but dont expect to light your way at night.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBodewalla on 07/11/2012

It is cheap and removable headlight! It has a good bright. It is light weight! It's important as we have to take it with us so that nobody can steal it. Uses 3 AAA batteries. Those type of batteries are easy to find. Till now I didn't have any problems with it to complain. There should be a model that uses 2 AAA bateries. It would be lighter. I assembled ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomaashu on 02/26/2009

Very bright, very easy to use. Very easy to switch it on and off. Usable as nightlight to light the road. Very strong light and very very strong blinking LED. Build quality is not 100% i had some problems putting it on my bike, at first the light kept falling down but i fixed it with some tape on the handlebar. Don't know if its watertight. I bought ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections