DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreemaik on 07/07/2014

shows good product I found the one my phone (Nokia asha 300) but at the other He sees but does not give me access to it As much as I looked I could not find why not see my phone (Nokia lumia 620), it no gets update and I can not find a solution to the inernet I not have done something good. Consider ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiorgis76 on 07/06/2014

- nice design, totally fits and becomes one with your pc body - works out of the box with standard windows drivers - have a nice led that indicates status of connection - well put together - Bluetooth 2.0 in the age of 4.0, but again at this price... - steve jobs would have made it fancier (joking) Nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHIRVONEDX on 07/03/2014

Cheap, good quality, easy to use, works as it should, small size. None. It's very easy to use, just plug it in and Windows installs the required drivers by itself and it's ready for use. It also has a "power on" LED which shows that it's working properly. This is a very affordable USB bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrkw on 06/28/2014

Just perfect for a computer without Bluetooth. I've connect it to my laptop and it works fine. You could use it for PC and even for a tablet! My laptop runs Windows 8 and it works fine. It's really small, so it's not annoying or ugly / awful There's only one con, I can't connect my PC with a audio set,... Read more

Bluetooth Adapter works really good! Works good!

0 0 0

• posted byikkouhan on 06/26/2014

The price is very good, easy to install (you don´t need a download extra software) and works with many OS. It's perfect if you don't bluetooth in your PC in relation cost-benefit. It's fast sending and receiving files, works better that i was expected, so buy it. It's very small, and you can lose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydokkenpaul on 06/20/2014

Very small footprint. I just took it out of the package and plugged it into my Dell Windows 7 desktop and it worked great. A few seconds later the little bluetooth icon appeared in the system tray. I can't see any other than the fact that it is so small you might lose it easily or not notice that is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJManoloco on 06/15/2014

You cannot argue for the price. I remember seeing one of these from IOgear I believe for around $40-60 dollars. Very easy to use, plug and play. The size is extremely compact. The only con that I can think of is that after a few months one of these stopped working. At the price I can't argue. I'm also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySystemRevolutio on 06/15/2014

Cheap and useful Small and lightweight Easy-to-use Requires special drivers Sensitive to high temperatures (30 to 40 degrees celsius) It takes 2 to 3 minutes to be recognized by the PC - An excellent choice if you want to integrate Bluetooth functions to a PC, whether desktop or laptop. Its small size ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycdonic on 06/13/2014

This is a simple and straightforward product. It definitely serves its purpose well. If you do not have bluetooth functionality in your computer, seriously consider getting this. Its only $2 and for those new to the DX website, you could use it as a test purchase, at the same time getting something useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOnlineStaff404 on 06/12/2014

Cheap, small. It works perfectly, it's even faster than expected. No extra-software needed. You can choose where to place files in your computer, to be hidden or not... Really can't find one. What else do you expect from something like this? Files can be sent without any kind of problem. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections