DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Good product OK Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9448317 on 06/22/2015

Can connect the phone to PC. For example, Nokia 206 doesn't have output for data cable, so it's the only way to connect it to PC. It works slow anyway but I don't know if it's because of the connection or the phone. For some photos and ringtones it's perfect.

Impression:perfect,ok and received it fast;

0 0 0

• posted bySlappySmurf on 06/16/2015

Works exactly as expected. Just plugged it in, Windows 8.1 found drivers and was up and ready to go in minutes. Connected to bluetooth speakers and headphones, Nexus 5 and iPad. Would definitely recommend.

It Just Works It Just Works It Just Works It Just Works

Impression:good,Good product,value;

0 0 0

• posted byReechy on 06/11/2015

Very nice compact and functional

Very nice compact

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRockV8 on 06/11/2015

Pros: Cheap and good quality, easy to install plug and play in Windows XP, easy to use software. Cons: In Windows Vista crashes.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMilospa on 06/10/2015

work on win7 64, win xp, no driver neaded. i use about one year and stil working

Impression:perfect,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexOgol on 06/10/2015

Detected and looks like works under Windows 7 x64 - immediately installed drivers and icon appeared, have not checked though complex scenarios. Then tried to connect to my ARM Linux box QNAP TS-212P - works here like a charm - successfully connected asterisk to my cell phone. Previously spent few... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGamerzz on 06/10/2015

Pros: +Cheap Cons: -Doesn't have EDR (Its needed for PS3 controller to work on PC) -Hard to get out from the USB port -Gets pretty HOT Couple of people online said that it works with PS3 controllers on PC but it actually doesn't because it doesn't have EDR and I've bought it just to use my PS3 on... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bykoter84 on 06/04/2015

the bluetooth dongle works as expected, i use it for connection my wii remote to a openelec thin-client with retroarch to play my old SNES games on my tv

0 0 0

• posted bydoisLan on 06/02/2015

Pros: Price Cons: none

0 0 0

• posted by9276173 on 06/02/2015

It's a low price so you can take the risk to see if it wirks for you. Bought 2 and tried them on 2 different computers running windows 7 and none of them worked.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: