DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Great product Small Satisfied Perfect!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoqueres on 01/29/2015

If you're looking for a cheap, "bs free", bluetooth dongle, don't look further. This is what you want! I tested it on multiple linux distributions (i686 and x86_64), but I bought it to use on RPi and Radxa Rock. It works flawlessly!

Impression:Great product,Small,best dear ever;

0 0 0

• posted bycardmail on 01/28/2015

Good quality and the price. I recommend to all. Very small size of a phone sim card!!!

Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible) Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)

Impression:Good product,Great product,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bytabuza on 01/27/2015

It's a good and cheap bluetooth but will not support EDR if you want to use it for PS3 Controllers.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted bylimitbound on 01/25/2015

The usb to bluetooth works very well, i been using it for over a few weeks and its still working so far no cons so far

0 0 0

• posted byRomildoqs on 01/24/2015

Good.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byvickychar8 on 01/24/2015

First of all it is very cheap, small and easy to carry or have it on your computer without annoying you. The user interface is a little complicated. You can send the files one at a time

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byasdwgarris on 01/24/2015

I brought this mainly to use my bt keyboard and mouse at my work place and it worked flawlessly no driver download is needed and its super cheap and easy to use! pro: no driver needed, it works cons: none

0 0 0

• posted byfbracero on 01/22/2015

Pros: Tamaño y precio. Funciona con Windows 7. Cons: Ninguno que se me ocurra.

Impression:Good product,Satisfied,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byhengsf on 01/21/2015

Pros: Small, Works in Windows 7 and 8 No Cons

Very good to use

0 0 0

• posted byluispedrotrindade on 01/20/2015

Pros: A good product, worked great and was arrived as expected. This is really very small I get surprised when open de package. Cons: Nothing to complain!

Impression:Good product,Low price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections