DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
  • 5 star 1006 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 294 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 31 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 9 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by freemaik on 07/07/2014

Pros: shows good product I found the one my phone (Nokia asha 300) but at the other He sees but does not give me access to it Cons: As much as I looked I could not find why not see my phone (Nokia lumia 620), it no gets update and I can not find a solution to the inernet I not have done something good. OtherThoughts: Consider whether you blame... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Giorgis76 on 07/06/2014

Pros: - nice design, totally fits and becomes one with your pc body - works out of the box with standard windows drivers - have a nice led that indicates status of connection - well put together Cons: - Bluetooth 2.0 in the age of 4.0, but again at this price... - steve jobs would have made it fancier (joking) OtherThoughts: Nice solution for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by drkw on 06/28/2014

Pros: Just perfect for a computer without Bluetooth. I've connect it to my laptop and it works fine. You could use it for PC and even for a tablet! My laptop runs Windows 8 and it works fine. It's really small, so it's not annoying or ugly / awful Cons: There's only one con, I can't connect my PC with a audio set, but I think that's because of... Read more

Bluetooth Adapter works really good! Works good!

0 0
  • posted by DJManoloco on 06/15/2014

Pros: You cannot argue for the price. I remember seeing one of these from IOgear I believe for around $40-60 dollars. Very easy to use, plug and play. The size is extremely compact. Cons: The only con that I can think of is that after a few months one of these stopped working. At the price I can't argue. I'm also not sure if this was a user err... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SystemRevolutio on 06/15/2014

Pros: Cheap and useful Small and lightweight Easy-to-use Cons: Requires special drivers Sensitive to high temperatures (30 to 40 degrees celsius) It takes 2 to 3 minutes to be recognized by the PC OtherThoughts: - Bottomline: An excellent choice if you want to integrate Bluetooth functions to a PC, whether desktop or laptop. Its small size allo... Read more

1 0
  • posted by cdonic on 06/13/2014

Pros: This is a simple and straightforward product. It definitely serves its purpose well. If you do not have bluetooth functionality in your computer, seriously consider getting this. Its only $2 and for those new to the DX website, you could use it as a test purchase, at the same time getting something useful for a great price! Installation w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by OnlineStaff404 on 06/12/2014

Pros: Cheap, small. It works perfectly, it's even faster than expected. No extra-software needed. You can choose where to place files in your computer, to be hidden or not... Cons: Really can't find one. What else do you expect from something like this? Files can be sent without any kind of problem. OtherThoughts: I recommend to give it a try,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by schuie on 06/11/2014

Pros: These little adapters really are great. They're plug and play on pretty much ANY system (Windows/Mac) and work right out of the box on Hackintosh computers as well. They're SUPER cheap and very effective. Plus, the low profile make them very discreet, even for a laptop or other small computer. Cons: Nothing. Absolutely nothing. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted by jmcomets on 06/09/2014

Pros: This is a fairly simple item, but the extremely low price beats anything else that I could find. It works as expected, there are no problems whatsoever (yet). Cons: The tip is a little too large and touches (but doesn't block) any other usb device. Two of these can't be put next to each other for example. OtherThoughts: The delivery was l... Read more

1 0
  • posted by rios1975 on 06/03/2014

Pros: Works perfectly with all equipment tested: cell (except for i-phone), lap tops, TV. It's good and cheap. Highly recommend. I'm already using for several months and never had problem. The plug and play works great on Windows XP and Windows Vista. Cons: Everything it's ok. But It did not work with i-phone, but the device is no problem becau... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections