Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Useful Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Small, but still protrudes 1cm

posted by kdeal on 04/24/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Worked with my laptop right off. Compatible with the IVT bluetooth software I had installed from a previous (larger) dongle that included full-featured software.

It is small enough that it can stay plugged in and my laptop fits in the case.

There is no software included. Apparently under XP the drivers were already present (i.e. plug-and-play).

NOTE: you will still need software for transferring data to/from your cellphone or PDA.

NOT QUITE AS SMALL as I had pictured it. The black plastic part does not sit flush against the side of my laptop: You can see about 2mm of the silver USB connector sticking out, leaving the entire device about 1cm out the side of my laptop.

I wanted to be able to leave this plugged into the side of my laptop and not worry about removing it to fit in my case.

I think the device is small enough that neither the device nor the laptop usb connector will be damaged by leaving it in.

Great price, no software, pretty small.

Post comment

DX Everywhere