DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScrewLoose on 06/18/2008

This adapter is small, connects quickly and easily, the driver disk not needed for Windows XP. It could be a tad shorter in order to fit flush with computers USB port but it still fits pretty good. This adapter also has good range considering its small size which doesn't leave much internal room... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydanilomelo on 06/09/2008

Comes in a nice package, really professional. Comes with a driver CD. It's really small so you can keep it attached all the times. Just pluy n' play. You have a USB port less in you note, this can be a problem if you own a high end notebook and don't have a lot os USBs, of course can be solved a... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrizzo39 on 06/07/2008

It is very ittle and light. I can leave it in my laptop at any time. Although my laptop only has 1.1 usb it is very fast. I use this bluetooth dongle with my nokia n73 to keep it up to date and change contacts and transfer documents etc. only the installation was not very good I had to put my in... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMS3FGX on 05/17/2008

Excellent price Very small Well supported chipset Sticks out too far to leave in many laptops Limited range due to small antenna I was really hoping I could get this adapter and leave it plugged into my Eee 701 full time, but that is simply not going to happen. The body of the adapter sticks so a... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysuperslacker on 05/13/2008

Great dongle for the price. IVT BlueSoleil software IS included on a small CD/DVD inside the packaging. Don't throw it out by mistake. Sticks out a bit on the Eeepc USB ports, about 1cm total. In some other laptops, it sits almost flush. It may be plug and play in XP but I installed the software... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykatletz on 05/12/2008

Works under Linux out of the box (tested with Ubuntu): ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode) Really small. Works with my bluetooth keyboard and mobile phone (both Nokia). ----------------------------------------------------------- None. Protrudes about 10mm (0.4 of... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydxricko on 05/11/2008

Very small bluetooth dongle. I have another blue tooth dongle but it is too long sticking out and since i want it to be there all the time. I need something like this one. Blue Soliel Software version IVT2.6.09 provided but i do not need it. It works default in XP. Minor Cosmetic: As the other it... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNLBartMan on 05/11/2008

The dongle worked right out of the packaging. I ordered this item to solve problems that I have with my Nokia phone, which refuses to communicate with my computer when I use the original provided cable. Due to the construction of my desktop computer it is quite hard to remove the dongle from the... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNDFung on 05/07/2008

-plug and play on my laptop with Windows XP -comes with IVT BlueSoleil software -it's so small that i can leave it plugged in when i put my laptop in its case -works with my logitech V470 bluetooth mouse -it doesn't go as close to the back of my laptop as i thought -there is a gap between the of... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykdeal on 04/24/2008

Worked with my laptop right off. Compatible with the IVT bluetooth software I had installed from a previous (larger) dongle that included full-featured software. It is small enough that it can stay plugged in and my laptop fits in the case. There is no software included. Apparently under XP the I... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere