DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9448317 on 06/22/2015

Impression:perfect,ok and received it fast;

Can connect the phone to PC. For example, Nokia 206 doesn't have output for data cable, so it's the only way to connect it to PC. It works slow anyway but I don't know if it's because of the connection or the phone. For some photos and ringtones it's perfect.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySlappySmurf on 06/16/2015

Impression:good,Good product,value;

Works exactly as expected. Just plugged it in, Windows 8.1 found drivers and was up and ready to go in minutes. Connected to bluetooth speakers and headphones, Nexus 5 and iPad. Would definitely recommend.

It Just Works It Just Works It Just Works It Just Works

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byReechy on 06/11/2015

Impression:good;

Very nice compact and functional

Very nice compact

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRockV8 on 06/11/2015

Impression:Good product;

Pros: Cheap and good quality, easy to install plug and play in Windows XP, easy to use software. Cons: In Windows Vista crashes.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMilospa on 06/10/2015

Impression:perfect,Good product;

work on win7 64, win xp, no driver neaded. i use about one year and stil working

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlexOgol on 06/10/2015

Impression:good;

Detected and looks like works under Windows 7 x64 - immediately installed drivers and icon appeared, have not checked though complex scenarios. Then tried to connect to my ARM Linux box QNAP TS-212P - works here like a charm - successfully connected asterisk to my cell phone. Previously spent few... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGamerzz on 06/10/2015

Impression:OK;

Pros: +Cheap Cons: -Doesn't have EDR (Its needed for PS3 controller to work on PC) -Hard to get out from the USB port -Gets pretty HOT Couple of people online said that it works with PS3 controllers on PC but it actually doesn't because it doesn't have EDR and I've bought it just to use my PS3 on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykoter84 on 06/04/2015

the bluetooth dongle works as expected, i use it for connection my wii remote to a openelec thin-client with retroarch to play my old SNES games on my tv

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydoisLan on 06/02/2015

Pros: Price Cons: none

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9276173 on 06/02/2015

Impression:not bad;

It's a low price so you can take the risk to see if it wirks for you. Bought 2 and tried them on 2 different computers running windows 7 and none of them worked.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere