DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9276173 on 06/02/2015

Impression:not bad;

It's a low price so you can take the risk to see if it wirks for you. Bought 2 and tried them on 2 different computers running windows 7 and none of them worked.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byflameless on 04/17/2015

Impression:Ruim;

O meu adaptador não funcionou muito bem. Eu conseguia ver o dispositivo por um intervalo de tempo, mas a conexão falhava. Tentei utilizar junto com o módulo de bluetooth para arduino, mas não consegui fazê-lo funcionar... Só fui descobrir que o defeito era neste adaptador bluetooth quando tentei... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byparkhoon on 02/16/2015

Impression:incompatible;

Cheap price, but it didn't work with any of my bluetooth speakers or bluetooth headsets. Mouse and keyboard worked okay at very close distance, but the operating distance is really short. When using a bluetooth mouse, I get too much stutter so it's useless. It was only couple bucks, so I threw it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymnlrodrigues on 12/04/2014

Impression:bluetooth,Small;

Gostei muito do produto. Ele chegou em perfeitas condições muito bem embalado e protegido. Recomendo a compra.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywouterpleizier on 07/05/2012

Excellent price. Nice and compact design; seems sturdy enough. Had to spend a lot of time before I found a driver/stack that would recognize my Wii remote. Toshiba's software seemed to work, but I often lost connection to the remote after a few minutes of playing. Sound quality from the remote's... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIgorenia on 04/23/2011

Bluetooth adapter have is very small sizes. Works on the operating system Linux. I could not make it work with operating system Windows 7, my friend also tried it with Windows XP SP3 - does not work. I even used a special program for the Bluetooth adapter, but it still does not work. With system... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byikke26 on 10/27/2010

The Bluetooth dongle works (sometimes) The Bluetooth dongle is small Works great with Linux Ubuntu 10.04 32 and 64 bit The Bluetooth dongle works only on 32-bit systems When you restart your computer, you have to reinstall the dongle Drivers from Dealextreme are corrupt, they don't work, and my a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhacheERRE on 09/26/2010

+ Price Rating 5/5: - Very cheap. + Ease-of-use Rating 4/5: - Just plug it. + Usefulness Rating 1/5: - It may do its job. + Ease-of-use Rating 4/5: - If I turn ON my PC with this adapter plugged, my PC doesn't detect my G9x (lol) so - I have to replug my G9x or unplug the adatper when I turn my I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydavidgro on 04/27/2010

It's very cheap, and very small. The shape is good for not snagging on things easily. The range is not good enough to be useful. I bought 4 of them and tried them all, they worked ok with a bluetooth mouse half a meter (about a foot and a half) from the adapter, but a little farther and the and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylambition on 07/30/2009

Small, cheap, no additional driver or software needed. (Works with windows bluetooth stack) Does not seem to support phones. This bluetooth dongle will not detect any of my phones. Tried LG VX10000 (Voyager) and VX8300. Works fine between computers. Pretty much useless if you are going to use it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere