DX » Community » Reviews » AA Powered USB Emergency Charger with LED Light (with Cell Phone Adapters)
  • 5 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEugeneKay on 09/19/2009

Charges excellently - gives me plenty of extra web surfing time on either of my phones. Includes an assortment of small adapters - Barrel-type(new-style Nokia for sure, dunno what the rest are), a Motorola(I think?) adapter, and a MiniUSB. The flashlight will work OK if I drop my keys or can't find the doorknob, but I'll be using my 3W LED one for seeing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjapi76 on 09/02/2009

Charges your devices with 2 AA batteries, great for people on the road unable to get a power outlet. It comes with convenient tips for common cellphones, like nokia new (thin) and old (thick), sony ericsson, standard mini-usb, etc. Gets very hot after a while charging. I used it only with 2000maH rechargeables, and seems to work only when the batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesawesome on 06/25/2009

Product comes with all the adapters, and they all work. the little extension cable makes things easy as well. has a convient red light to let you know it is in "charging" mode so you dont kill all your batteries and even has a little led flash light. Feels a little like you could break it easily if you arent careful with it. batteries are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandery on 04/29/2009

It works. Charges my communicator which requires USB power. Besides main functionality, UV light is at least interesting, could be used for checking money. Regular white LED is also present, probably someone needs it, too Battery door is about to break soon. Why does not it work in an opposite way, like sku 3205? (charging AA batterys from USB source ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrWeird on 04/27/2009

Very handy little device. With this little device and a couple of AA batteries I'll never again run out of juice with my GPS navigator (USB connector) or cell phone (new Nokia connector). Led light and UV light are nice little additions, but mostly just a side thought. No use or build quality cons, really. The only con I can think of is that mine came ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbkantor on 10/16/2008

Primarily bought it as a backup source of power for my GPS device. Also charged my nokia cellphone using two AA rechargeable batteries. Tried flashlight as well. It is good to see in the dark but not more than that. Build quality is ok UV light doesn't work. It did work one or two times but then it stopped working. Changing batteries didn't help - and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoppiilikuru on 10/13/2008

Would be a necessary item for me as I plan to get rid of my Zune and start using my Nokia E71 with a 8Gb card for listening to MP3's on my travels. Mine arrived without any of the cables, thus making it totally useless. I'm sure Dealextreme will correct this, though. I have filed a request for this. It could be just me, but the UV light doesn't seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 08/08/2008

Simply the best emergency cell phone charger available on DX. The charger uses two AA batteries and has a lot of connectors. It includes the new smaller pin nokia connector as well. It also has a money detecting UV LED and a normal white led which can be quite handy. Contains a miniusb, old nokia, new nokia, old motorola and old samsung connector Slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaeromark2 on 07/19/2008

Well, this is a cheap little converter/adapter. It has a couple of other features that might come in handy, including the flashlight and UV light. Not much to it. I wouldn't say it is too rugged, but if it breaks or wears out I will simply pick up another. I got it primarily to charge devices that have a mini-usb connector like my blackberry and forerunner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydustint on 07/06/2008

Has a uv light, handy for checking the authenticity of currency etc. Has a relatively bright led Charges my Phone Does the job, Came in a ugly bright blue color, (this is for 500 characters)(this is for 500 characters)(this is for 500 characters)(this is for 500 characters)(this is for 500 characters)(this is for 500 characters)(this is for 500 characters)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections