Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaldin on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Reliable, compact, windproof flame. Reservoir lasts quite a while for me. Cons:Almost too big for pocket size. Would rather not have a cap (is it necessary for safety?). Nozzle gets hot after extended use depending on what you use it for. OtherThoughts:I use t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonari on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent value for a jet lighter. Works reliably and surprisingly doesn't use that much butane. Lights up perfectly every time, even in windy/rainy conditions. Thanks to the jet flame, you don't have to hold the flame on for long when for example lighting a cigarette.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelkubiak on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great lighter. As most of Honest's products, it's well build, resistant and the design is actually very cool. I always have one for me and one free in order to give it to a friend if I'm going to his birthday or something and I haven't buy him anything. I've b... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychraz on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This is a great butane lighter and lasts very long , very durable and the quality is very good on the flame.Overall the lighter is well made cant complain at all.Something worth defintly having in your pocket or in your house for the great price. Cons:Very smal... Read more

1 0
  • posted byriketti1 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Flame is very hot -Has a protective cap -Very cool design -Very good quality -Adjustable flame -Easy to refill and adjust the flame -Is perfect sized for my hand -Violet color is nice -Has a place for a leash -Cheap for its quality! Cons:I have not found any cons yet,... Read more

Flame and size Full Review
    0 0
  • posted byishapira on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality jet lighter. could fill gas easily and adjust jet level. build quality seems reasonable. good, strong and stable flame. withstands windy conditions. Cons:none so far. but since review needs to be at least 500 characters then blah blah blah blah bl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byteettarno on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All-in-all a nice lighter and works as advertised Seems pretty reliable, has been working ok for around a year Achieves very high temperatures (it did melt silver, so the flames temperature has to be above 1000C) Great for lighting the slightly damp or otherwise stubbor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybikers1 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lighter is small and doesn't weight heavy. It's easy to fill with gas. You can adjust the flame size easy with a screwdriver or something like that. fits good in your hand. It's also a good lighter for "tabacco" smokers. Cons:the lighter stops working some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiptoc on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good shape! (On my point of view). The transparant tank is welcome so you can easyly see the gaz level remaining. Works well. The flamme is adjustable a the bottom with your nail. So it won't modify itself while in your pocket. Build quality: every pieces are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoherm on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It did work for a brief moment. Good pocketable size. Cons:Inferieor materials. Mine lasted about 2 hours after the first filling of butane. The container crackled on the inside in several places and soon there was a leak. OtherThoughts:No other thoughts other than thos... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections