Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydimmm84 on 03/06/2015

Мощная зажигалка, работает уже полгода. Хватает надолго.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygliz68 on 02/13/2015

This one does not arrive to mee but i hav purches a green erlyer and that one is verry useful. I got a refund on this item. That shows that DX is genuin onest and you can count on DX. This lighter is very good to us when you light upp your water pip. No fiddling with kol and sutch stuff.

Impression:good,Useful,buteful;

0 0 0

• posted bydanga88 on 02/09/2015

O melhor massarico que existe.Já tenho um a 4 anos e ainda funciona perfeitamente

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byspadukas on 01/04/2015

The design more for women, and very solid, works good. I have some cover with small chain, so you will not loose the cover. I like it.

Impression:good gift for women;

0 0 0

• posted byMCfreshprince on 01/03/2015

lighter shipped without gas (maybe for safety reasons), beside that nice product, good stable flame, make sure to buy some gas

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byJKxxx on 11/17/2014

kvalita, cena, pouzitelnost - vsetko na jednotku... quality, price, usability - all at no 1...

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by502BC8 on 11/05/2014

Encendedor de butano,a prueba de viento,se puede regular el tamaño de la llama,y la construccion es solida, 5 estrellas

Impression:Muy buen encendedor;

0 0 0

• posted byhen918 on 08/17/2014

Pros: Small, Cheap, Reasonably durable Cons: It only has a small gas chamber - it runs out quite quickly. After prolonged use the plastic near the metal nozzle melts slightly and the screw holes become slots meaning that the nozzle moves around. If you only use it for short(ish) periods you will... Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byandreasbra70 on 08/15/2014

I have bought a lot of lighter over the last couple of years and these from Honest have without a doubt been the the best. Other lighters have had problems with either the igniter or the level of gas flow but this lighter does not have that kind of problems. Pros: easy to fill, turns one every... Read more

Impression:Very good lighter;

0 0 0

• posted byTaldin on 04/14/2014

Reliable, compact, windproof flame. Reservoir lasts quite a while for me. Almost too big for pocket size. Would rather not have a cap (is it necessary for safety?). Nozzle gets hot after extended use depending on what you use it for. I use these now for table/candle lighters as the long reach (to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere