Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaldin on 04/14/2014

Reliable, compact, windproof flame. Reservoir lasts quite a while for me. Almost too big for pocket size. Would rather not have a cap (is it necessary for safety?). Nozzle gets hot after extended use depending on what you use it for. I use these now for table/candle lighters as the long reach lighters (to get the flame away from you) don't work for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonari on 02/18/2014

Excellent value for a jet lighter. Works reliably and surprisingly doesn't use that much butane. Lights up perfectly every time, even in windy/rainy conditions. Thanks to the jet flame, you don't have to hold the flame on for long when for example lighting a cigarette. The cap protecting the flame hole does come off easily, you shouldn't put this in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfrek on 01/01/2014

Good build quality safe to use (just be careful) comes with a safety cap and a blocker to avoid accidental pressing decent size gas reservoir works great to shrink heat-shrink tubes the plastic on some lighters is a bit brittle and has a tendency to crack if the lighter falls from a height (very rare 1 in 20) random colour the safety cap on the lighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYTTM on 11/19/2013

Good, solid, quality made lighter. I bought it for my brother, he use it for more than year now, without any complaints. The chain that connect lighter and cap look weak and easily breakable. In fact it is stronger then it looks, of course you will surely will break it with mishandling and than you will sure lose cap! It is not real cons, it is just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphmatheus on 10/04/2013

The lighter works perfect, the torch is very hot and can melt iron without effort. I use this jet lighter to ignite my cigar, and is very good to do that. Sometimes I use to light the coal of my barbecue and is good too. the collor sent is not of the picture, the sent collor was black an not pink, the head of lighter was loose, I was tork and fix the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelkubiak on 09/10/2013

This is a great lighter. As most of Honest's products, it's well build, resistant and the design is actually very cool. I always have one for me and one free in order to give it to a friend if I'm going to his birthday or something and I haven't buy him anything. I've buy 15, maybe 20 lighters from dealextreme and this is one of my top 3 choices. Not ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychraz on 08/28/2013

-This is a great butane lighter and lasts very long , very durable and the quality is very good on the flame.Overall the lighter is well made cant complain at all.Something worth defintly having in your pocket or in your house for the great price. Very small but cant complain This lighter is very great for the price and recomend everybody to buy it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byununoctium118 on 07/17/2013

This lighter can melt lead, salt, and various materials. The top part is all metal but the gas reservoir is plastic. The flame appears every time i press the ignite and I rarely have to press twice. the size of the flame can be adjusted easily and without the use of tools. It is very easy to refill. The metal top-part can heat up a lot after the flame ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOKFIRMEZA on 07/08/2013

Good lighter, economical and durable! the device to ignite not fail any time, just one click to ignite a flame torch with a power exealente. has a valve adjustment need for any type of use., I loved it .. not have any against the lighter perfect .. is a lighter that can help in a small welding, heat up a hose to be able to fit it.. The price is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukzy on 07/06/2013

Good power, cuts trough empty can in seconds Stylish, atractive Easy to refill Simple to adjust flame Not best in terms of durability Can only fit in cigarette box when you have 3 or less left Nozzles get dirty after some use and the jet looses its "sharpness" (dough this might be depending on quality of gas you use to refil) In general good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections