DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Handheld Cooling Fan (Also Takes Batteries)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllist on 11/11/2013

Perfect size for single user. Nice easy design not difficult to operate. The airflow is very good for it's size. The NiMH batteries can be recharged from the included USB cable. The fan head can change positions (tilts up/down) to allow for easier holding. None so far. Works as described. Would like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuiriOne on 10/19/2013

Quality was better than expected except for the fan itself (which is quite poor indeed). it comes with a mini-usb cable, even though i didn't need it (got tons of them...) Price is maybe little high for the product. Is just a fan with couple of batteries. Nothing else to remark,it does still work generally,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavicompras on 01/28/2013

It's a handy fan for those moments you need some wind on your face. It is small, you can use with one hand. You can also let it on the table on its base or hang it on the wall with a nail ant its hanger. It has a modern design and its blending parts allow to keep it in your pocket or bag for a day out ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bynike123 on 04/13/2011

OHH MAN THIS IS WIND! :) especially with the USB.. ;) This charges(a little) your batteries... but if they are rechargeable-i don't know what will actually happen! :D good air stream on batteries, even better on USB rotateable head, more than 180 degrees hole on the back for hanging on the wall hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigMik77 on 07/16/2010

Small, nice, easy for using. The airflow is very good for it's size. The NiMH accumulators can be recharged from USB cable. The rotating head allows to use it in different cases, like a tabletop or handy. The noise isn't very annoying. Can't stand without bateries. The price may be lower. Very nice for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjezebeltash on 09/08/2009

This fan is amazing! I have only used it with the USB cable, but since our office gets incredibly hot in the afternoons this has been a lifesaver. Not as quiet as I had hoped, but still tolerable with the air conditioning going. The blades are soft plastic, so even if you accidentally reach into it no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybramvandeperre on 08/01/2009

It's taking batteries, and also USB power It's "cool", both to have and when you are using it I received mine in Yellow, while I expected a red one The head comes off really easily, cutting your throat (and then you die!). Nah, just kidding: The head came off after 2 days, but I just put it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byijajac on 06/10/2009

good air stream on batteries, even better on USB rotateable head, more than 180 degrees hole on the back for hanging on the wall hole for a strap hard to close battery compartment cant stand upright without batteries cant stand still on smooth surfaces when powered by USB (with batteries) Would be nice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections