DX » Community » Reviews » APUTURE 1.0" LCD Wired Timer Remote Shutter Release for Canon EOS 1100D / 60D + More (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcomilanesio on 03/19/2013

It works really well. It's a little difficult to learn to use it, but reading the manual can be understood. Makes it simpler to handle bulb mode, multiple exposures, continuous shooting and timer. The trigger connection using the cable is good and safe. The plastic is good quality and solid To turn it ... Read more

APUTURE Timer and Remothe shutter for Canon

1 0 5

• posted byKihoo on 03/05/2013

+ the price of course, official Canon product bought in costs about 150 euros, which is seven times more expensive than this + looks exactly like Canon TC-80N3, but without the expensive Canon logo, which you can paint on this to fool your friends + simple to use, can do interval shooting, use long and ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bySteve616 on 12/29/2012

I love this thing, i've been wanting to try and make timelapse videos for ages now and this lets me. It is easy to use and a fraction of the price of the official cannon version. Honestly I can't really think of any major cons. The fact you cant turn it off when your not using it is a bit of a gripe ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byAstowv on 12/23/2012

Looks like the original Feels solid Works very well Side switch/button not the best in the world. Battery compartment a bit flimsy, but when its closed it seems to be stable and good. This is an absolute steal considering the price is 1/10th of the original from Canon. It does the job and is in no way ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byaltortle on 10/01/2012

This is an incredible accessory for a DSLR camera. It works as a remote shoter by touching de big round buttom and as intervalometer por timelpases, for example. Battery indicator does not work very well and its a little cheap contruction. The battery indicator says there is just a bit life left, but ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections