- Not much to say, it does it's job by doing a crisp and loud ding and has a compass to play with.
- The kids just love this new acquisition which now "has totally improved their bikes".
- It is easy to fox on the bike and it still has not fallen yet. - For the kids is sometime harder to use due to the strong spring that holds the lever. -... Read more
My son likes to ride a bicycle. And he asked me to buy bell, so I decided to surprise him of this bell. To my opinion sound is quite loud, but Compass... It's just a toy... It looks pretty good, but it is useless because it rotates hither and thither. The spring of the bell was a bit stretched. But the overall quality of the Bell is good enough. I would ... Read more
I like the sound and it swivels to allow you to place it where your thumb generally lands so its nice and friendly that way. The compas leaked all over upon arrival which really bummed me out cause I kinda likes that little feature, so I just snaped the ball off. I am a seroius bikeer but I felt like a kid with thi thing on, and it felt good! I feel ... Read more
- Good bell sound.
- Easy installation. - A small air-bubble in the compass.
- Recieved a red bell, thought I ordered a blue one. I should have looked at the pictures more closely, this bell is much larger than I imagined. I've now got good bell large red bell which will really stands out on my bike. I'm turning 38 years soon, so I might end up chickening ... Read more
- The bell is loud enough
- It fits perfect on my handlebar
- Very easy installation
- The price is good
- The clapper is rotatable - Compass arrow pointed to north
- The water gets a little yellowish
- The compass is not perfecly calibrated
- Too bad that I get mine in purple ;) It does its job (bell)
It helps you to find more or less the direction ... Read more
Bell is working good - that's all for pros. Compass is not working properly. I bought 3 of it - for my bicycle, for my daughter bicycle and one simply so. The first little problem was is a color. I've received not a blue color. It's a violet color, but not blue (my bike is blue). Second and biggest trouble is a quality of compass's. They doesn't work.... Read more
Bell is good, mounts to bicycle well. I ordered 2 of these products and both of them do not work well. The compass does not move well unless you tap it or shake it, or move it continuously. This causes the compass not to be accurate. Just to confuse you the arrow points towards south, however this is just because most people are used to an arrow pointing ... Read more
Blue handlebar mount bicycle bell has a liquid filled ball-type compass. It's fairly light at approximately 39.5g with an alloy bell and thumb striker that clicks sound. If it's crowded, you need a bell. This compass-bell has you covered either way! None!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know your location wherever you are! This is a bike bell with a real working ... Read more
- Cheap price
- Easy installation
- Good Bell sound
- Compass is a nice feature - Arrow points to south, I am used to an arrow pointing to the north, but no biggy.
- It's a but high , I think it could be
made a bit smaller.
- The compass ball itself does not seem very strong, got disconnected once, but pushing it back in solved the problem. -It would ... Read more
- Compass works well though it shows south and not north
- Bell is reasonably loud
- Blue metallic paint looks nice and is done well - The bell mechanism is too simple. - The bell striker can come off and eventually will get lost The weakest link on this is the bell mechanism. Basically it is just a plastic thumb piece that sits on a spring and strikes ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.