DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement LCD Display + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuttger on 12/04/2013

Very good price for this screen. This is much cheaper than repairing in the repair-shop in town. The screen does look like the original screen. If you watch videos on internet about repairing iPhone 4, than it is pretty good to repair by yourself. The "home"-button of this screen is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeroenOnstenk on 09/14/2013

The Replacement LCD Display and Touch Screen Digitizer is a great substitute for your broken iPhone 4 display. It fits perfectly. And, when you know how to do it, its easy to install. There is one small con with the product I received: there is a red/blue'ish colored glitch in the bottom left corner.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysmirnoffds on 06/25/2013

100% worth of its money, absolutely the same as original one. Ah yes, it took me about 2 hours to replace it. They could add the plastic case opening tool with the screen (I had no such thing so I had to use the knife which is a bit dangerous for the device) recommended what's the bottomline field for?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukaonline on 05/20/2013

Good replecement screen. it works very well and the quality of the LCD is showing no difference with the original. The response of the touch screen is good. Because this set is complete the replacement of the screen is an easy job. the outer edge has a slightly darker edge than the original screen, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuuryildirim on 04/10/2013

Almost original. It's fit perfectly in the my phone. Brightness is fine. But specially blue color is to much i think. But anyway fine for me. Not bother. If u not expert replacement like this items . Don't try or watch "How to replace screen iphone 4" videos again and again. - Not include dust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiboticki on 03/21/2013

This is a great replacement screen for iPhone4. Before buying it I read fourms and advice on web and I have to say look no further, this one is what you need. The quality is great, No way you can spot difference between the one that comes with a brand new device and this one! The replacement procedure ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygege342 on 02/22/2013

-if you broke your iphon4 screen like me...... you need it.. -the price is cheap -I use it since april 2012 every day, ... all over the day, I'm a geek -really strong quality - -hard to replace I follow some tuto on youtube... The guy on youtube replace the screen in 45 minutes ...For me it's 1 hour ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

- Looks like the original one. - The materials and good quality is good enough to look like an original iPhone one. - The screen is responsive and image quality is actually fine. - It's fit perfectly in the iPhone. - It's not simple to install as it sounds. - You have to pay really attention when installing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTijmen104 on 01/13/2013

good price, haven't seen much cheaper screens for iphone 4 then this one. didn't work at all. iphone does give noice and works all well when the screen is installed, but the screen itself doesn't show any sign of life. when i wanted to return the product to get a new one, they let me pay the shipment.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodeorobbin on 01/12/2013

The fit of the product was perfect, fitted nicely in the phone without any hiccups. The quality of the screen is almost like the original, colors seem fine and brightness needed some adjustment (little more brightness). The plastic bezel around the screen was not perfectly glued around the sides of the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections