DX » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Wires for Electronic DIY (65-Cable Pack)
  • 5 star 37 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybucioservice on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cables are very useful. There are so many different colors and 4 lengths. Useful for those who play in small lab experiments. I am fine. agrees to buy these bundles of cables because they are very affordable Cons:Very cheap material. Sometimes the legs ben... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykartalt on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Delivery was unexpectedly fast. Cables are good for jumping, I do not need to steer wires any more. Cable Pins are ideal for arduino, much better than my home-made cables. The cables are packed into a strip, and there are 4 different lengths of cables. As advise... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulianakrhcp on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:When prototyping, you never have too many wires, so this product is very useful, since you can have a lot of them for a cheap price. Cons:I particulary prefer the ones with square plastic shield, since they fit perfectly in a row. If you put these next to each other they... Read more

In comparison to square one, they could be better
    1 0
  • posted byChristophef1 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great, you never have enough of them.. :-) When doing several project, you often need more cables then standard delivered. The pins are well connected. Enough cables from every color. Cons:none. They fit just fine on the Arduino board and on the breadboard. Ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodserling on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little helpers for bread boarding. A nice assortment of lengths and colors. My set had a high ratio of reds and whites which is perfect for my applications. The safety gripper is large enough to hold the wires. Cons:Only two black colors in the set. I coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagustingv on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great buy! The different lengths and colors make it really easy to create clear circuits in line with your Arduino sketches. Cons:None that I can think of during the usage. The only drawback is the way they come packaged with a tied knot that makes it a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStegoDX on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered this breadboard jumper wires for a solderless breadboard (121529). Easy to use because both end of jumper wires installed prototyping board connectors. Different color and size of the breadboard jumper wires very helpful to create prototype circuits.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great variety of colors, come in different sizes (most are short, and just a few, ehough, are larger).. and it is very cheap! Cons:The plastic parst holding the pins look like they can break. They look cheap... but it's not a big con. Since they are cheap, I wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHessium on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is of an good quality and easy to use. The breadboard jumper wires have several lengths and colors, so it is easy to distinguish the different jumpers. Perfect for Aruino projects. Cons:The diameter or the rubber protection is a litle bigger than t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpjwetal on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A terrific collection of male / male connectors to use with solderless breadboard (SKU: 121534). Great variety of colors and four convenient lengths. Cons:A bit small for my pudgy paws but perfect for experimenting. If they are too small for you, consider using... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections