DX » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Wires for Electronic DIY (65-Cable Pack)
  • 5 star 43 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
BOM
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfguedesd on 08/04/2014

Chegou em tordo de 1 mês e meio, com uma qualidade boa, e corresponde ao prometido Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0
  • posted bybucioservice on 06/10/2014

The cables are very useful. There are so many different colors and 4 lengths. Useful for those who play in small lab experiments. I am fine. agrees to buy these bundles of cables because they are very affordable Very cheap material. Sometimes the legs bend but easy to repair. There's nothing other negative to write on these cables. It took about 2 months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykartalt on 05/28/2014

Delivery was unexpectedly fast. Cables are good for jumping, I do not need to steer wires any more. Cable Pins are ideal for arduino, much better than my home-made cables. The cables are packed into a strip, and there are 4 different lengths of cables. As advised, there are 65 cables in the package. There are not much cons I can think of. All of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShasseu on 04/04/2014

Several lengths. They exactly match the count listed. While they can stagger inside mounting holes, i didn't notice loss of contact during short use. It's too many of just these, for a starter project. 67.... For such quantity it's better if there was an all around pack with dupont M-M, M-F, F-F, a few clamping 1-s, a few longer 1-s, and some thicker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilsroelof on 03/14/2014

This pack of jumper wires has a good pice for the quality you get. With 65 wires in various sizes, this pack is useful for many projects. The wires are solid and the solderings are good. None found yet. The pack consists of many wires of the smallest size, and few of the larger ones. For many projects, the smallest ones are just not long enough. More ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulianakrhcp on 02/24/2014

When prototyping, you never have too many wires, so this product is very useful, since you can have a lot of them for a cheap price. I particulary prefer the ones with square plastic shield, since they fit perfectly in a row. If you put these next to each other they simply don't fit very well because they are round and bigger than the square ones. For ... Read more

In comparison to square one, they could be better
    1 0
  • posted byboosthf on 01/15/2014

The quality is decent, not the best out there. The biggest pro is the price. It is perfect to use in prototyping projects where you are using breadboards. Also the fast shipment was nice. There could be more larger wires and less smaller wires. And 1 wire was a bit damaged. Also some pins have a bit of glue on the pins which i had to remove. No other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidEnds on 11/15/2013

very cheap and easy to use! Perfect for your breadboard and arduino stop, various sizes and colors, fit perfectly on board motherboard,if you need a motion control cables do not hesitate prototypes, are very useful construction is a bit poor, but for the use you give them goes well, the cable is a bit thin perhaps. delay sending a lot of a problem it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChristophef1 on 11/07/2013

Great, you never have enough of them.. :-) When doing several project, you often need more cables then standard delivered. The pins are well connected. Enough cables from every color. none. They fit just fine on the Arduino board and on the breadboard. There's nothing negative to write on these cables Maybe ad some real longer, for example 30cm. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrBig on 09/30/2013

Helpfoull jumper cables for breadboard prototyping and testing. versatile colour and different lenghts available. Olready made few projects whit it. Low quality wire. Isolation is thin and there are ony few strands of coper wire, very weak. End conectors are glued on the wire. Cable resistance vary from 1.6 to 2.5 ohm, for that short peace it is to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections