DX » Community » Reviews » Military Marching Lensatic Compass (Random Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byistegaard on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, cheap compass with solid metal case. Points north correctly. Glows in the dark which is good for night use. Cons:The bottom part is made of plastic and tightened with small screws which don't hold well (black screw in Image2 of this review). But you can... Read more

Image1 Image2
    0 0
  • posted bywarrenb1974 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this seems like a very well made product especially at the price it is selling for Its a compass, it works, and it seems like it is sturdy Cons:cant find a complaint yet for this product, it is well made and can tell me the direction I am going in, so it does everything i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWillol on 10/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent lensatic compass Uma otima compra, no brasil voce nunca ira encontrar uma bussola como esta por 10 reais. Não sei muito o que dizer alem de que a qualidade dela é excelente desde o metal em que ela é feita até a precisao. um amigo meu que &#... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydemcdmc on 07/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice looking compass with solid metal case. It points to north as it should. It is liquid filled and it has glow in the dark indications for night use. Cons:There are really no cons except that mine came with no instructions whatsoever but that doesn't bother me... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymutiz on 07/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- A bússola é muito bem feita, a caixa metálica aparenta ser bem resistente ( não deixei a minha cair para testar ;) ). - O Interior dela é peenchida com um gel , o que garante uma melhor precisão nas indicações. -Ela te... Read more

4 0
  • posted byratlab on 06/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is a study metal, and seems to shield the compass assembly well. It has a wire sight and magnifier, as well as a graduated bezel. It points north as it should. Cons:The ruler portion sticks out and is unsuitable for carrying in your pocket. The one I got is not l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVisiBlanco on 06/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice metal case, hinge seems solid, stays closed. The north direction is actually pointing north (I'm located in the northern hemisphere). The compass is liquid filled, mine has a small air bubble but it doesn't affect the reading and allows me to know if the compass is... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMarble on 04/28/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The case is made of quite strong steel. - Feels pretty relaible and does seem to point north. - Liquid filled. - Glow-in-the-dark indication (very dim though). - Its got the 1:50000 scale on the side Cons:- The cover of the compass and bezelring are made of a chea... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections