DX » Community » Reviews » Military Marching Lensatic Compass (Random Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byistegaard on 07/08/2014

Good, cheap compass with solid metal case. Points north correctly. Glows in the dark which is good for night use. The bottom part is made of plastic and tightened with small screws which don't hold well (black screw in Image2 of this review). But you can buy batter screws (silver coloured screw in Image2 of this review) for a few cents in the local ... Read more

Image1 Image2
    0 0
  • posted bywarrenb1974 on 04/11/2014

this seems like a very well made product especially at the price it is selling for Its a compass, it works, and it seems like it is sturdy cant find a complaint yet for this product, it is well made and can tell me the direction I am going in, so it does everything it is supposed to do for the price it is a useful tool to have on hand as sometime I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byouideaux on 09/03/2013

There seems to be a little discussion about whether these things are filled with a liquid or not, mine is. This gives a nice smooth stable compass which feels like good quality. Also, you can rotate the dial in steps of 3 degrees, which is also used on the more expensive military compasses. Mine came in green by the way. The only con I can think of,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWillol on 10/09/2009

Excelent lensatic compass Uma otima compra, no brasil voce nunca ira encontrar uma bussola como esta por 10 reais. Não sei muito o que dizer alem de que a qualidade dela é excelente desde o metal em que ela é feita até a precisao. um amigo meu que é escoteiro disse que quer uma. vou dar de aniversario ou natal pra ele. nao veio ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydemcdmc on 07/09/2009

Nice looking compass with solid metal case. It points to north as it should. It is liquid filled and it has glow in the dark indications for night use. There are really no cons except that mine came with no instructions whatsoever but that doesn't bother me as I know how to use it. A strap would go nicely with it but unfortunately there is none, although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymutiz on 07/10/2008

- A bússola é muito bem feita, a caixa metálica aparenta ser bem resistente ( não deixei a minha cair para testar ;) ). - O Interior dela é peenchida com um gel , o que garante uma melhor precisão nas indicações. -Ela tem um sistema de localização bem legal. -O preço está muito bom para um ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byratlab on 06/13/2008

The case is a study metal, and seems to shield the compass assembly well. It has a wire sight and magnifier, as well as a graduated bezel. It points north as it should. The ruler portion sticks out and is unsuitable for carrying in your pocket. The one I got is not liquid filled. Nice looking compass, but I should have gotten a more practical one with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVisiBlanco on 06/07/2008

Nice metal case, hinge seems solid, stays closed. The north direction is actually pointing north (I'm located in the northern hemisphere). The compass is liquid filled, mine has a small air bubble but it doesn't affect the reading and allows me to know if the compass is level. As the other reviewer stated, the compass is attached with a piece of double ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMarble on 04/28/2008

- The case is made of quite strong steel. - Feels pretty relaible and does seem to point north. - Liquid filled. - Glow-in-the-dark indication (very dim though). - Its got the 1:50000 scale on the side - The cover of the compass and bezelring are made of a cheap plastic. - The compass is attached with a piece of double-sided foam tape. - Sighting wire ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections