Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytnvd on 06/20/2013

Just use this small breadboard for a small projects or for grouping a part of the schematic aside to this breadboard as a general building block for next projects. That's the way I use it. Make the setup and use it over and over again. Good price and quality. More boards can be added to form a slightly greater area. Here at local shops you can triple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonioserrano on 07/25/2012

English: the best pro it's the price and the quality. Very cheap and very good quality. Perfect for small projects. For the Arduino fans it's perfect to start with something small. You can use it to make a protoboard shield for the Arduino or whatever you want. Spanish: el mejor pro es el precio y la calidad. Muy barato y muy buena calidad. Perfecto ... Read more

Mini Breadboard in action!
    0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/17/2012

Very cheap compaired towhere i live. Good markingwith colors and numbers and letters. TO220 can easily fit in. You can stick it to anything with the tape on the back. non that i have seen so far. If you buy these in 4 you can makea large square with a lot of space to circuits on. Ihave ordered these twice and the first time i got one with 4 pins(to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections