Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartStel on 07/06/2013

Does exactly what it should do. Easy to switch between different measurement modes. Humidity mode gives quite accurate results. Great for checking the water content deeper in the ground. In direct light the light intensity measurement is very dependent on the direction of the photo diode. The two pins ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielvian on 05/28/2013

Very compact and dont use any battery. Just "plug and play" can be wet without problems If you to use in a flower vase, will be very discrete with green color. The appearance seems fragile but just be careful; The accuracy its too low; Ok, very good for checkpoints where you need to know the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypv2dx on 05/10/2013

1. garden helper does not need a power supply 2. garden helper will not be damaged by flooding with water and dives into the water. 3. garden assistant simple to use - even a beginner will understand how to use it 4. Assistant garden is small, light and cheap - if you lose be sure to order another indicating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllimajun on 03/31/2013

easy to use, clear and convincing. assists your handling with the plants, supports several test without damage in it's sensors (metal parts assembld on the bottom of the product). has no good quality in your case - plastic box (which is located on top of the sensor). helps you in dealing with plants,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymxjmpbean on 08/29/2012

Very easy to use, just insert into soil, move the function selector and get your readings. I used it for normal soil and hydroponic soil. Just dont forget to clean the probes after each use! The light measurement might not be very accurate, but it does the job. I got it to measure hydroponic soil moisture,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauricio.casal on 08/14/2012

This device is really easy to use, very friendly. It does not require batteries, you can just unpack and use it. In my opinion the price is really fare. The material (cover and sensors) seems to be fine. It cannot be calibrated. Also, the pH sensor is not very accurate. It's a very good choice for basic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybennyregev on 12/22/2011

I leave in an appartments building, my plants use to drip because I watered them too much - not any more. It's saves me money in watering and handling my plants. I one look I know if I need to water the plant and how much, the level of ph - it saves me time and money. Maybe someone else will find cons,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymcks on 12/02/2011

Multifuntional device can measure light intensity, humidityand acidity of soil. Dimehsions allow to use it in different garden conditions. Easy to use. The strong case. No batteries needed. Scale illumination is required in conditions of the lowered light exposure. Can't be used in home gardening because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOsramp on 07/27/2010

Easy to use, only insert it into the plants soil and you are good to go. Not a real con regarding the meter, but you do have to find a match for your plant in the list for watering. I have a small palmtree here which I can't find in the list, so I called a friended botanist for help. He matched my tree ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRasael on 03/17/2010

It works fine as indicator of your plant health. The humidity control work very well. The light measurement is cool, it works but is pretty useless if used in the pot. No batteries needed. Cannot be calibrated. The prongs need maintenance. PH is the less accurate measurement. As time passes (with low ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections