Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybillur on 03/12/2013

Quite decent quality. Seems durable. The casing is real good. It seemed larger in the pictures but the size is OK. A small hint for magnetic and real north is also available on display. Must stay really horizontal to work correctly. Maybe there could be a water level in this product to ensure horizontal state. Not the best quality plastic but still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurjan on 02/22/2013

Compass is guite cheap. I think it is usefull. Why not. I tried it just on reception. It worked as supposed. Only be sure to hold it horizontally. When it is not, then it does not rotate freely. Be also carefull not to use it next to ferromagnetic metal. It will not be accurate. Not noticed as far. But I am not a wanderer. Bought it just in any case,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArgRaiker on 08/15/2012

Same package as any other lensatic compass, markings are correct, lenses work, works as intended.... Had to take out the disk and re-magnetize, it had very little strenght. Also, it may become stuck on the sides if allowed to pivot. So you have to either use it on a flat surface or tap it sideways to free it. The metal string had to be tightened, but ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections