DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarmeladov on 07/18/2013

First of all CHEAP compared to very similar products found on my local stores here in Sweden. Easy to mount and stays in position without any hassle. The phone has a perfect fit and is secured with a "click", so you know its safe. Highly adjustable angles and mounting position. None. Really, I cant think of any cons on this product. Sure, ... Read more

Bike mount with phone. Bike mount without phone.
    0 0
  • posted byZacmul on 06/26/2013

Very cheap addition to the bike. Helps me get around town a lot easier. Used to get lost all the time, but since owning this i can have the map right on my phone to get me to the right place. Also has a hole for the flash so the flash can be used as a bike light if need be. As welll as that there is a spot for the camera so i can film / take photo's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byqedao on 05/07/2013

Good quality plastic used, it fits the phone perfectly, you dont get the feeling that the phone might fall at all once properly inserted. The fit is very tight and looks a more expensive that what it is. because of the tight fit, is not so easy to put the phone in and out, the clip that holds the phone is so strong that u feel like it might scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpach on 02/28/2013

The phone clamping mechanism fits the Nexus Galaxy perfectly, and is easy to use and secure. Swiveling mechanism is nice. Everything seems to be well made. Its inexpensive. The handlebar clamp is also well designed, but will only work on conventional handlebars with 26mm or less diameters(about an inch). Modern bikes with threadless steerers typically ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHrafnahnef on 11/22/2012

Keeps your phone in place even on really bumpy roads. The locking device feels robust and secure. The phone can be attached both in landscape and portrait mode. In fact, it can be attached pretty much in any orientation due to the swivel mount. The phone is easily inserted and ejected. The swivel mount is easily attachable to the bike itself, and stays ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzaheed on 08/22/2012

My Samsung Galaxy Nexus fitted the holder perfectly. The mount is highly adjustable. I could position it exactly at the angle of my choice. The best part is the whole setup feels rock solid or else I would have felt uncomfortable risking my rather expensive phone with this cheap mount holder. But apart from its price nothing else about it turned out ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections