DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect bike mount for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

posted by zaheed on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

My Samsung Galaxy Nexus fitted the holder perfectly. The mount is highly adjustable. I could position it exactly at the angle of my choice. The best part is the whole setup feels rock solid or else I would have felt uncomfortable risking my rather expensive phone with this cheap mount holder. But apart from its price nothing else about it turned out to be cheap. Also, it's quite easy to take the phone out of the holder as well as put it back.

Cons:

Adjusting the angle of the mount can be a little tricky and time consuming but I can't think of how it could have been any easier. To be fair and honest, I couldn't find absolutely any downsides to this product.

OtherThoughts:

After I placed the order I came across other more expensive bike mounts for Samsung Galaxy Nexus elsewhere. I got a little worried that this may not be of much use since it's so cheap and perhaps I should have opted for the pricer option, after all Samsung Galaxy Nexus is no cheap phone. But I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product. So for those going through the same feeling as I did, rest assured this is the REAL deal.

Bottomline:

I went biking many many times with my phone attached to this holder and there has never been any issues whatsoever. Great product. Totally worth the money. Highly recommended.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections