DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike 7-Mode 5-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzontan on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to use and install - Small and lightweight - Waterproof until now, have been working under rain for 2 years now. - Good visibility, bright - Good battery life, you .It's very firm and bright with everything in its place, if you can't afford those expensive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDOMINUSetDEUS on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:For this price this is a nice light. I can not complain, because it works and looks as it is described in the specifications. I must admit that I am suprised that I also recieved two batteries too. It is well visible light and the lighting modes are good. . .Cons:Deliver... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisglens on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Buen producto, es visible desde muy lejos. Cumple sobradamente con su función. Varias opciones de destello. Trajo 2 pilas AAACons:No tiene. Las pilas no tienen aspecto de buena duración, pero por este precio, en mi país solo compras 2 pilas solamenteOtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's cheap, comes with batteries, easy to use. Visibility at night is excellent and it drains the battery pretty slow. The light doesn't look waterproof but it can withstand a light shower. The attaching system is brilliant beacause the light can't fall of your... Read more

2 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very lightweight, with powerful LED's, it got a 7 mode strobes, and it have a reflexive back so it works even when any kind of light is pointed at it. Works with 2 AAA bateries and they last forever. Also it's easy to install and doesn't move after installed ev... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWilian on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very lightweight, with powerful LED's, it got a 7 mode strobes, and it have a reflexive back so it works even when any kind of light is pointed at it. Works with 2 AAA bateries and they last forever. Also it's easy to install and doesn't move after installed ev... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's cheap, comes with batteries, easy to use. Visibility at night is excellent and it drains the battery pretty slow. The light doesn't look waterproof but it can withstand a light shower. The attaching system is brilliant beacause the light can't fall of your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatefi on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Give enough bright, ease of use. Comes with battery. Flashing mode with fast cycling leds is really notable.Cons:Holder is not so good, I hope it don't brake early. Installation of batery was little hard for the first time.OtherThoughts:I bought two lights and I got one wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMstrM on 04/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's cheap, comes with batteries, easy to use. Visibility at night is excellent and it drains the battery pretty slow. The light doesn't look waterproof but it can withstand a light shower. The attaching system is brilliant beacause the light can't fall of your... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections