DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike 7-Mode 5-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
OK Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhubbelinkku on 11/23/2014

Pros: Does what it is supposed to do, has several different modes of blinking. Cons: I felt I had to be a little bit careful when inserting the batteries so I would not break the clips. Only one switch to control modes and turn on and off, which means you have to cycle through all modes to turn it off.... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byerojo on 11/16/2014

Perfecto para el precio que tiene. cumple perfectamente. Perfect for the price it has. meets perfectly. Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bydzontan on 04/16/2014

Easy to use and install - Small and lightweight - Waterproof until now, have been working under rain for 2 years now. - Good visibility, bright - Good battery life, you .It's very firm and bright with everything in its place, if you can't afford those expensive lights with fancy design this is the light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRealFlyMan on 04/03/2014

Good product, seems resistant to rain water, the light is strong and light and when you're pedaling on a dark street. The different types of flashes are good and quite different between them. Not uses a lot of battery. The clip that holds the bycicle is very small and the screw that comes along is even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarthjp on 03/16/2014

As I go back from work at night riding a bike it's frightening that a car might not see me, so I bought this. I'm still alive, no accidents, so I guess we can call it a success. The way it straps to you bike seat might make some OCD people shift in their chair uncomfortable. It's placed slightly to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysurftrader on 01/29/2014

Ottima luce posteriore a 5 led.La luce arriva completa delle 2 pile ministilo e quindi già pronta all'uso.Ottima per girare in bicicletta nelle ore notturne e non rischiare di non essere visti dagli automobilisti. Nessun difetto riscontrato.Va anche detto che al momento non mi posso espremire sulla ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchmorglebot on 01/28/2014

The unit is cheap, Easy to use and install. It has many different light/flashing sequence configurations available to the user at the push of a button. The battery life is incredibly long despite the LEDs being very bright through our the lifespan of the batteries. The clip that keeps the light attached ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalosi86 on 12/13/2013

For this price this is a nice light. I can not complain, because it works and looks as it is described in the specifications. I must admit that I am suprised that I also recieved two batteries too. It is well visible light and the lighting modes are good. . . Delivery was not so fast at all, but I did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLopillo10 on 11/16/2013

Very cheap and really lightning leds, the different modes will please any demand you have. Easy to install and remove. Includes batteries The materials are incredibly soft, I have had to modify the case with some screws to make it stronger. It's OK for kids or city riding but not for mountain rides. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarrel on 11/08/2013

Good rear light. it have many light modes, you can easily switch between them. The finishings are good enough and the quality its not bad. It had enough power to be used at night or under rain. It could handle the rain, but i don't know if its really waterproof No exactly a con but to turn it off you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections