DX » Community » Reviews » 7-in-1 Multifunction Outdoor Survival Whistle (2 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/18/2013

It´s great, in a little object that you can hang from your neck you have almost everything you could need to an outdoor survival: whistle if you get lost, led lantern to see at night (it´s really powerful), thermometer, compass, mirror to do light signals, magnifying glass (you can even light ... Read more

survival whistle1 survival whistle2 survival whistle3 survival whistle4 survival whistle5 survival whistle6 survival whistle7 Super survival whistle

0 0 0

• posted bytasaki12 on 07/22/2013

good product Great for outdoor activities but the compass is not working at all good product Great for outdoor activities but the compass is not working at all good product Great for outdoor activities but the compass is not working at all good product Great for outdoor activities but the compass is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCutiko on 07/12/2013

Is a cool all in one gadget. Led ligth. Temperature. Compas. Magnifier. Whistle. Just what I want. Is bigger than what it looks like. The magnifier doesnt amplify that much, even for a map. The led light button must be press constantly, otherwise the light go off I cant figure it out how to replace the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusrtf on 03/15/2013

It is really useful o have all of this functionalities in a single item. It is really loud, compass works ok, led light is weak but can be life-saving. Very lightweight. The mirror is too tinny, I'm not sure if its useful. Termometer isn't very useful and it is not much precise. The magnifier isn't very ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhuguinin on 02/09/2013

is an ideal gift item serves as a complement. there are much better, but it serves. mostly as training for children who are new to the camps and like to have their own equipment. I bought several of his style and this is the fewer features than others. quality but I'm not complaining, not the best. we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarrus on 06/29/2012

the only - entourage. Hang on the strap to increase the number of gadgets to suit. masks the color of the whistle. can boast of a new gadget! complete nonsense! this thing is no one needs! compass shows correctly. lamp is not lit! Whistle softly whistling! magnifying glass and a little muddy! impossible ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections