DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rii Mini I8 Mini Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver
Customer’s impression:
Bueno Muy bueno usefull comodo Práctico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHugoH1961 on 01/18/2015

I really enjoy this buy. I use it for quick testing of a pc which I wanna test or repair. Since it works really well and has a great compatability with lots of devices, it is a device to recommend!

Impression:great wireless keyboard with mouse integrated!;

0 0 0

• posted byalejog on 09/30/2014

El teclado es tal cual lo ofrecido, anda perfecto, se conecto y empezó a funcionar, se carga con el USD de cualquier equipo. Buena calidad, buena terminacion.

Impression:Excelente teclado;

0 0 0

• posted byVict0r04 on 09/16/2014

It's the fourth wireless keyboard that i bought and there will be more, family and friends love to combine it with a Multimedia reproducer so they don't have to move to control the TV and whats is on it. En español os diré que me encantan estos teclados, da gusto tenerlos porque gracias a ellos y... Read more

Impression:usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bybosscorpo2 on 08/09/2014

pros: me parece de lo mejor que he comprado muy bueno y bien hecho, en lo personal me parecen muy economicas y en estetica se ven muy bien, bastante resistentes, en conclusion el producto vale cada centavo pagado por el, es geniuno y realmente cuenta con muchas funciones compacto y de facil uso.... Read more

Impression:Muy bueno,experto,lo mejor;

0 0 0

• posted byMushumr on 08/07/2014

Producto bastante confiable y que saca de apuros en cualquier aplicación , probado en una smart TV lg obteniendo buenos resultados, también se verificó en una xbox one, en pc y en una mac air esta ultima con algunos problemas de configuración nada graves, sin embargo luego es lento a la hora de... Read more

Impression:Bueno,Práctico,comodo;

0 0 0

• posted byrfaraon on 08/04/2014

Easy to use, just pluged in my Andriod PC and starts using. The battery holds a couple of weeks and it work in a good distance from the base. I don't like that much the buttons, there is a lag often and sometimes it is pressed two times invonluntarily.

Impression:Nice Remote;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkolon on 01/26/2014

The keyboard connected with my TV immediately without problems. It’s easy to use. It has all needed buttons. The keyboard is very slim and light and the size is perfect for easy typing and moving the fingers on the touchpad. The battery life is long lasting. The keys are sensitive. When I type it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymutley69 on 01/10/2014

It's small, nice keys, the wireless transmitter is locked under the keyboard so cannot get lost easy. The battery is exchangeable - and the same as in my GPS-tracker - so i have 5 battery's for this keyboard now. Works perfectly under linux the spacebar seems a little bit small - it's only a - to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichaelkadonoff on 11/26/2013

Super simple setup, button feel is excellent, plastic is smooth but firm. fit and finish is above average. Rechargeable battery is awesome. Very light. USB dongle stored within unit for transportation Basic Trackpad gestures work (scroll, tapping, etc.) Battery life a little short (3-4 days of to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychiron69 on 11/24/2013

Great little controller! Buttons and trackpad are of the highest quality, so it will last for a long time. Rechargeable and replaceable battery, works for days in one charge. Very good multimedia function buttons. Works with everything that has a USB connector. (Media players, SMART TV's, pads No... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections