DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rii Mini I8 Mini Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkolon on 01/26/2014

The keyboard connected with my TV immediately without problems. It’s easy to use. It has all needed buttons. The keyboard is very slim and light and the size is perfect for easy typing and moving the fingers on the touchpad. The battery life is long lasting. The keys are sensitive. When I type it often triggers more than once so I get more than one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymutley69 on 01/10/2014

It's small, nice keys, the wireless transmitter is locked under the keyboard so cannot get lost easy. The battery is exchangeable - and the same as in my GPS-tracker - so i have 5 battery's for this keyboard now. Works perfectly under linux the spacebar seems a little bit small - it's only a minor detail - i'll manage to live with this - the important ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelkadonoff on 11/26/2013

Super simple setup, button feel is excellent, plastic is smooth but firm. fit and finish is above average. Rechargeable battery is awesome. Very light. USB dongle stored within unit for transportation Basic Trackpad gestures work (scroll, tapping, etc.) Battery life a little short (3-4 days of solid use) Takes getting used to (like any keyboard). for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiron69 on 11/24/2013

Great little controller! Buttons and trackpad are of the highest quality, so it will last for a long time. Rechargeable and replaceable battery, works for days in one charge. Very good multimedia function buttons. Works with everything that has a USB connector. (Media players, SMART TV's, computers, pads etc.) No driver needed. No localizing (i.e. Norwegian/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrumpa on 07/01/2013

Very easy to use. Recognises receiver without special pairin procedure. I like battery lasting time very much. Size and weight are perfect. It also looks very nice. Sometimes mouse pointer has long lasting lag when used with Android Mini PC. Not sure why, but this is something that i can live with. I would love it more if keys were illuminated. I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjtimoty on 03/17/2013

- Good quality - easy to use - long battery life, can work for weeks without charging - "nokia phone battery" , usb charge , PERFECT product! have used this almost daily for 6 months now, uses it for my media-center-computer , facebook, chat, - right now! ,works nice, and IF this one breaks, i have to buy exactly the same again! it is perfect,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelpana on 03/12/2013

- Very easy to use - I have all the needed letters and numbers available without any combination of keys. - The battery last a lot. I haven't charge it yet since I got it. - It has a on/off button, very handy. - The only thing I've seen is that sometimes, it misses some letters when writing or you press a letter and the keyboard writes a bunch of them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykpblcko on 01/14/2013

It's very compact. In fact, I expected it to be 50% larger, so i thought it would be very hard to hit buttons. Nope, it's allright. Never missed a button. Touchpad is convinient. Everything works out of box on windows 7. I had some time before finding buttons like [ or win-key. Could use a multi-touch touchpad. Not too easy to input non-english charecters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoRgE1987 on 08/15/2012

It's amazing, It really works as expected for the price. I have tested in a Dell with Windows XP, and in two seconds I was using it without problems. I also tested it in a Max Book Air, and Works ok too. In Windows XP I was not able to use the "Volume" buttons. In the Mac there was some errors to config propertly. No. A great product for the price. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections