DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LED 3-Digit Digital Alcohol Breath Tester - Black (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywacher on 12/25/2013

Good price. Simple to use. Stylish. Looks good. Seems to measure correctly. The LED display malfunctions quite often. Quite often part of the numbers and letters are missing in the LED display. It is usually when you start it up after inactivity. If you turn it on and off the led display usually works 100% the second time and hereafter. It is a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAkrosupak on 10/10/2013

Very nice design. Display is easy to use. Detailed manual on how to use it. Folding tube is perfect. After folding you can fit tester in any pocket. Oh yes, that beeping after you blow 0.00 for 10sec is annoing. I am very satisfied with this tester. I tryied few other and this one looks very professional. I will get 3 other for my friend. Good choice ... Read more

0 3
  • posted byAkrosupak on 08/08/2013

Very nice design. Display is easy to use. Detailed manual on how to use it. Folding tube is perfect. After folding you can fit tester in any pocket. Oh yes, that beeping after you blow 0.00 for 10sec is annoing. I am very satisfied with this tester. I tryied few other and this one looks very professional. I will get 3 other for my friend. Good choice ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections