Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byveronickanr on 10/16/2013

This pillow organizer has the biggest pros: it have got four a day so if you have big pills or too much pills in the day, you can split it to 4 parts. It is perfect for travelling, because you don´t need to think about pills in holidays you just prepare it home. Pills can´t be spilled because of double closing. Only small: it starts with sunday ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtilaSendil on 05/05/2013

The build material is of high quality and the item is well made. Each day has 4 compartments so you can put the pills to be taken before you go to bed in a separately. There are springs behind each row so when you open the lid it comes our easily. I have not found any cons yet. The size may be considered a bit large for some people but this can hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCPIRESCAMPOS on 03/04/2013

Plastic with good thickness, latches practices, very beautiful and functional. None so far. But it could be a little cheaper, maybe less than $ 5. Its very pratice, beatiful and functional. If you have to take several drugs / pills several times a day, this organizer will be very useful as it helps prevent forgetfulness. Not cheap, but worth it!! If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuby72 on 12/10/2012

The colours and easiness of using these boxes helped me to recognize the days even in low lightning environment. Also the spliting compartments helped me sure I never forget to take the pills daily. I have now to fill up all the boxes ones per week, usually doing it on Sunday None that I can think so or that I experienced till now, hope that will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnjolfsson on 11/07/2012

Easy to use, easy to clean! Simple and durable design makes it great to put in the pocket when at work or school. Not really a "con" as you should treat your stuff with caree, but hinges on inner boxes could easy loosen or wear out if you treat it rough, so just be gentle when opening the lids and it will not be a problem. Would like to see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevcam on 08/13/2012

I have been taking a number of pills for nearly 20 years and have tried several different types of pill holders with varying success so this is another in a long line of pill holders I have tried. I like the concept of individual cylinders for each day so I only need to take what I need when we go away and the cylinders are small enough to put in my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections