Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byveronickanr on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pillow organizer has the biggest pros: it have got four a day so if you have big pills or too much pills in the day, you can split it to 4 parts. It is perfect for travelling, because you don´t need to think about pills in holidays you just prepare i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtilaSendil on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build material is of high quality and the item is well made. Each day has 4 compartments so you can put the pills to be taken before you go to bed in a separately. There are springs behind each row so when you open the lid it comes our easily. Cons:I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCPIRESCAMPOS on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plastic with good thickness, latches practices, very beautiful and functional. Cons:None so far. But it could be a little cheaper, maybe less than $ 5. OtherThoughts:Its very pratice, beatiful and functional. If you have to take several drugs / pills several t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuby72 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The colours and easiness of using these boxes helped me to recognize the days even in low lightning environment. Also the spliting compartments helped me sure I never forget to take the pills daily. I have now to fill up all the boxes ones per week, usually doing it on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnjolfsson on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, easy to clean! Simple and durable design makes it great to put in the pocket when at work or school. Cons:Not really a "con" as you should treat your stuff with caree, but hinges on inner boxes could easy loosen or wear out if you treat it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevcam on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I have been taking a number of pills for nearly 20 years and have tried several different types of pill holders with varying success so this is another in a long line of pill holders I have tried. I like the concept of individual cylinders for each day so I only need to t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections