DX » Community » Reviews » New Pocket Pen Style Fishing Rod and Reel Kit - Silver (1-Meter Extended)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGonziKZ on 11/20/2013

If you are a serious fisherman there's no need for me to tell you that this is a novelty/toy and not a tool. So from that perspective, it is easy for you to make up The product comes in a package very wrinkled. The package you have to throw away because it sucks. The reel is pretty cool too. Let me stress again that the package came very wrinkled. But ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypauloaam on 02/23/2013

I´ve bought three already - for may family - lol --- you leave it in the car - so if have a chance it is there!!!. People may laugh about this - it is funny any way - Buy some graffit pownder or it will stuck! Buy some graffit pownder or it will stuck! Dont espect to find a super fine fishing gear - it will work more as a toy to have fun! The handle ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykp33718 on 01/22/2013

Very portable, fun and good looking (although it is dwarf-sizes so it might make your friends laugh :-). The build isn't of a very good quality but for the price it is very reasonable. Excellent for the first fishing rod for your child. The handle is made of a very thin aluminium, so it can bend if you hit it or step on it. I am considering to replace ... Read more

My son's fishing rod
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections