DX » Community » Reviews » New Pocket Pen Style Fishing Rod and Reel Kit - Silver (1-Meter Extended)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGonziKZ on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:If you are a serious fisherman there's no need for me to tell you that this is a novelty/toy and not a tool. So from that perspective, it is easy for you to make upCons:The product comes in a package very wrinkled. The package you have to throw away because it su... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypauloaam on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I´ve bought three already - for may family - lol --- you leave it in the car - so if have a chance it is there!!!.Cons:People may laugh about this - it is funny any way -OtherThoughts:Buy some graffit pownder or it will stuck! Buy some graffit pownder or it will stu... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykp33718 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very portable, fun and good looking (although it is dwarf-sizes so it might make your friends laugh :-). The build isn't of a very good quality but for the price it is very reasonable. Excellent for the first fishing rod for your child.Cons:The handle is made o... Read more

My son's fishing rod
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections