DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Folding Large Flash Reflector Board - 5 Colors (102cm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Fantastic Great product! Excelente calidad Good for photographers
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhebelbraga on 01/19/2015

Great product. I recommend !!!

Impression:Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted bypoespluis on 12/30/2014

Good product for use in portrait photography. Like the real pro's! Has gold, silver and white sides, corresponding with different reflections. Does the job very good.

Impression:Good for photographers;

0 0 0

• posted byAbz1992 on 10/14/2014

Pros: You get a really great reflector for a cheap prise. Great tool for photography and cinematography beginners. This is cheap tool that can help you improve your material. And the size is great, when I unfolded it I was shocked, but this is one of the greatest purchases here. Cons: Although I... Read more

Impression:Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted byenkorp on 08/14/2014

Pros: Muy economico con entrega bastante rápida. Es grande y sirve de mucho para esas sesiones fotográficas importantes Cons: No lo sé doblar! jajajaja En general creo que es un muy buen producto y en lo personal me cuesta mucho menos comprarlo en DX que a nivel local. Un reflector es una super a... Read more

Más rápido y más barato que comprar local!

Impression:Excelente producto y recomendado;

0 0 0

• posted bysandrusp on 08/04/2014

Pros: the price and quality Cons: nothing OtherThoughts: nothing Bottomline: I'm happy with this purchase!! very good!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byaquilesyunior on 07/31/2014

Pros: Buen reflector compacto con tres superficies (dorada para recrear atardeceres, plateada para eliminar sombras, Blanca para reflejar luz) y otra para difuminar y tamizar la iluminacion. Cons: Al quedar guardada durante mucho tiempo plegada en su contenedor, las superficies pueden arrugarse y... Read more

Impression:Excelente calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byBethenco01 on 07/30/2014

It's a fantastic product for the price you are paying you will not find anything better. Pros: affordable, small, light and decent quality cons: it's not like the high end but does the job I have been using two of the colors and it's totally recommendable. It folds very easily and the cover fits... Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byelgatocosmico on 06/24/2014

cómodo, y de alta calidad, en Mexico vale 3 o 4 veces mas, pero aqui es mucho mas barato y similar. el diseño no tiene de donde sujetar, pero hay modelos que si lo tienen yo lo quise así. Bastante fácil de transportar, y me ah dado resultados bastantes buenos para mis trabajos... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHardKaare15 on 05/22/2014

Really effective to direct sunlight, or block sunlight easy to use easy to fold out really useful tool if you don't have access to light stands or power very big so you can really feel the different easy to change board only useful if there is a lot of sun, but often you can get a lot out of sun,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokj905 on 01/25/2014

Overall quality is good. Really does what it has to. The reflections are soft and the diffusor is not too thick so you can use it even when the light is not very intence. It's light on weight, folds easily, zippers and seams are finished well. The price is relatively low for the item of this It a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections