DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 10-LED IR Night Vision Cameras with 2.4" LCD Handheld Baby Monitor (2-Cameras)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleocarbone on 01/14/2014

Good price and very useful if you have more than one baby or want to monitor more than one place at same time. The quality was not so good, one of the AC adapters was broken. I have to buy another one and adapt the plug to put all cameras on. One of the AC adapters was broken. The receiver can accept up to four cameras, but I don't find in DX.com those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypikipirs on 10/11/2013

A two cam system so there is no need to lug cameras from one room to another. Picture and sound is OK, night vision is adequate. Monitor mode doesn't work too well when used with both cameras at the same time because sound is kept on as the receiver switches between them. Wireless range is subpar as far as compared to other similar products not on DX.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinovicGK on 10/29/2012

The device is ready to be used after connecting the adapter to electricity supply. No need to enter password to connect to wifi. The device connects to the wifi automatically. You can see your babies where ever you are connected to the same wifi. When the electricity goes up, you can not use the device, because there would be no wifi. You need to seperate ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfveloso on 08/22/2012

Very fair image quality, given its reduced price. The communication from the receiver to the cameras is really useful to calm down my son while coming upstairs to his bedroom. When operating without the power adapters (i.e., when using batteries), the noise is HUGE (in both receiver and communication to cameras). If you want to sleep with the system ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections