DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 7" LCD Digital Baby Monitor with Night Vision Surveillance Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArlekincba on 10/11/2013

good image color and night vision. good range. the sond is great and have 2 ways sonund. good quality materials. very low cost the monitor is not wirless! and the cable is very short. camera battery depletes quickly. the shipment was delayed. Monitor the price is very low compared to brand marcs, Is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byegotrans on 04/12/2013

This makes a wonderful gift for someone who has just had a baby. I gave it to my friend and she had already gotten one. It was more expensive from the brand Phillips. She now doesn't use the Phillips one anymore. Need I say more? It took some time to arrive and that is about the only con I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigalkin on 01/05/2013

Good device for child care at a distance. The big screen. Good image quality. Very visible in the dark, when the light is turned off at all. No Rechargeable batteries or batteries included. Includes only the AC adapter plug for China. For Europe, I bought an adapter separately. Very, very short wire ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections