DX » Community » Reviews » RD32II 1080P Mini Sports DV 5.0MP CMOS Water Resistant Camera Camcorder w/ TF / 2 LEDs / 1 Red Laser
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeuagthod on 08/20/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted by240Z on 02/21/2014

Nice little camera that has the size as it's main advantage, compared to the GoPro my friend used. Hooked it up on my helmet when skiing, red laser is great to get an idea of where to aim. GoPro has still a better picture than this one (but of course much more expensive) you get what you pay for. Some of my films got a purple filter!!?? If stuck to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEspana18 on 12/17/2013

I just received it in the mail today. I'm surprised first off at how quick it was mailed out. Took 10 days (Canada) that is pretty impressive to me. The packing was exceptional and also even came with a full English Manual which I didn't expect. First impressions were great. Got everything with it and more. Cables and mounting accessories came with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

very easy to use - great FullHD@30fps video quality - good ultrawide 720p@60fps, ideal for fast underwater spearfishing videos - good photos - laser and two LED lights on the front are a nice touch - suprisingly good build quality - also comes with an HDMI cable even though it is not mentioned in the description Very well shaped camera, doesn't look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarzanxxxx on 10/07/2013

Good body shape like its previous model. Good handles and battery life. The power lights are only 2 but they have enough bright to use in dark places. It's very light and easy to use as well. Packaging was torn and opened like the camera was used before. Videos recording fail and all videos are corrupted unfortunately (ticked alrady created) The front ... Read more

RD32II_1 RD32II_2
    0 0
  • posted bymgunsay on 09/24/2013

i tried the camera last week for spearfishing. it was a sunny day and the shootings came out very nice. under 10 meters, I've had no leakage problems. accessories that come with the package are not satisfactory; you may have to look for additional accessories. the bike attachment is plastic and is very fragile; there is no way you can attach it to a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNortonCommander on 08/20/2013

- very easy to use - great FullHD@30fps video quality - good ultrawide 720p@60fps, ideal for fast underwater spearfishing videos - good photos - laser and two LED lights on the front are a nice touch - suprisingly good build quality - also comes with an HDMI cable even though it is not mentioned in the description - the packaging in which the camera ... Read more

5 1
  • posted bysinsilius on 06/24/2013

Very well shaped camera, doesn't look awkward when put on the helmet and has rather low air ressistence wich means it doesn't produce noise as other popular action cams. The worst thing about this camera is that it doesn't have exposure setting in its software wich causes the video almost always too dark. And for the price, there could be one or two ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byparriehunter on 06/04/2013

- Very Small and Light - video quality seems pretty good for the price - Wide angle lens shows a lot of image. - Having both USB and HDMI TV output makes it very versatile - Battery life could be better - would recommend buying the extra attachments I did not but wish I had. -have not tested the waterproofness but appears it should handle rain OK. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailel on 05/27/2013

Good video quality during daytime even overcast and including dawn and dusk. It captures fast action very good too. Auto exposure is able to select proper EV in high contrast scenes. It takes about 1 second to change to proper exposure from a bright scene to a shadow area. Control is simple but you need to memorize the whole menu in your mind. Night ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections