DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Cell Phone + More (Width-6~12cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskazroom on 02/22/2014

good material, good quality perhaps the instructions could improve and be more specific. It has good grip on the handlebars of the bicycle. good stability and security for cell indications are poorly illustrated, other than that the unit is very good overall, if you could attach a larger or wider screw clamp would be a nice addition there maybe a thicker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolomatus on 06/20/2013

The idea is great, have the option to mount my cell in the bicycle is a good advantage. It supports almost any phone and the way you may adjust position and hold gives you a good versatility. One of them fall from the base, seems to be loose. I had to use it in the walker machine and anyway be careful if I don't want to damage my cell phone. Good if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byremyh on 12/27/2012

fits all of our smartphones nicely (HTC and samsung) looks very robust easy to attach to bike easy to put the phone in and out not really much cons. If I have to say something it is that it contaions a photo of an attractive girl next to a car, something that my wife didn't like too much. But if the phone is in the holder the picure is not visible anymore ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDsaunders009 on 11/29/2012

This is a great mount to hold your music/phone device on the bike. It is flexible in terms of size to hold most standard phones and ipods except maybe for the nano's and the smallest types. It attaches pretty easily to the bike and is flexible enough to allow a lot of configurations for how it can be attached. Quality seems to be exactly the same as ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections