DX » Community » Reviews » Large Retro Fashion Roman Number Pattern Pocket Watch with Necklace Chain (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Reliku on 04/20/2013

Pros: It works. It keeps the time well so far so good. It's no lightweight tiny watch. It ticks (pro for me, but could be a con for you). It looks VERY nice. Cons: There are some productional flaws. OtherThoughts: This is one very nicely made watch that does exactly what it's supposed to do. It looks really pretty, the amount of detail is amazi... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by flowkix on 03/15/2013

Pros: It's a really nice watch, the detail on it is really nice and good. It's a great gift for your girl if she loves these kind of watches. I love the way it hangs around the neck of my girl. She really loved it. I Also did order another pocket watch for her. She wears it around her neck instead of in her pocket. And this way you can really s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tomrei on 11/23/2012

Pros: Nice looking, good size (4.5mm diameter) fun to have. It uses battery so no need for winding the spring (could be fun though). Cons: The overall quality is good for the price. The main issue I had is the clock adjust rotor is a bit too loose and the cover locking clip is too tight. The problem is they are on the same shaft,and closing the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ylvak94 on 11/23/2012

Pros: It is fairly heavy and the case feels authentic. The watch was ticking from day one and it is very easy to set the time. Cons: The "glass" of the watch is actually made of plastic with a plastic film covering it. The film on my watch was not put flat onto the surface, so there were bubbles on it. A bit tricky to figure out how t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Grizlislt on 11/12/2012

Pros: A great looking pocket watch, I carry it in my jacket all the time, and when I check for time my classmates often notices it and calls it "classy". Cons: The build quality feels a little cheap, but I doubt that you could get any better than this with it's price. The watch tends to fall behind the accurate time, so I always know... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PriMarCe on 10/11/2012

Pros: Really nice produced fashionable retro pocket watch If you like retro items,this one is definitly something you should buy Cons: No real cons to find about the actual product,or maybe that it took me two days to figure out how to open the lid of the watch;but that has more to do with my clumsiness than the actual product OtherThoughts: Al... Read more

Retro Roman nr. Pocket Watch

0 0
  • posted by Mickey101 on 09/01/2012

Pros: It's a pretty watch with nice sharp details on the casing. The hours on the lid make it possible to estimate the time without opening it. The weight is confortable and the size is just right for a pocketwatch. The backlid is easily removed if you want to replace the battery. Cons: The watch is fine but packaging could be better. It's send... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Yason on 07/10/2012

Pros: Hours taken over a month ago. My wife sometimes wears as a necklace. Within the conventional quartz electronic device, but it looks like a vintage mechanical watches. - An excellent design. Looks like a grandfather clock, until you take into your hands. - Show the exact time - Easy to read numbers when the lid is open Cons: - Used plastic... Read more

Retro Fashion Pocket Watch Retro Fashion Pocket Watch Retro Fashion Pocket Watch

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections