DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Ipad / Iphone / Ipod - White (3.5mm-Plug / 110cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEltonLee on 09/17/2013

Very good product, good quality. The buttons work fine, pressing the pause once again and the music continues. Has a volume button that works perfectly, making you push less buttons on the iphone or ipad. The headset came with one side with a little less sound emitted, but nothing that takes product quality. if you are looking for a product with low ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTatStas on 07/20/2013

1 . Excellent price 2 . High quality of sounding 3 . The interactive button works at Android 4 . Quite good assembly and complete set. 1 . Little ridiculous way of management of loudness 2 . Sometimes there are too much low frequencies 3 . The interactive button doesn't work at iPhone, it is more exact doesn't switch tracks, doesn't receive a call, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhaiko on 07/02/2013

When I got them they sounded perfect. I do a lot with music and didn't hear any inperfection. He isn't as good as the high quality stuff from bose etc. But for this price it's way more than I expected! I didn't found a phone/ mp3 the sound button doesn't work on. This is because it's a slide resistant. All phones are able to work with this. I find this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCasperDK on 01/17/2013

Very good quality earphones at low price. The earphones work great with my iPhone. They fit great i my ear unlike the ones that came with the iPhone. They came in a presentable and protective box. The material looks as it is made of good materials I didn't find any problems with these earphones. The earphones are perfect to listen music with, the microphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoireland on 11/22/2012

Sound quality it very good. I came in a presentable and protective box. The material looks as it is made of good materials. When you roll it it do not form knots easily. The microphone also works just fine. Initially I found bass a bit strong than what I was used to. Is that really a cons?! It is not the cheapest but it does come with mic and is made ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNandocam on 10/11/2012

It's very useful, the sound is great, the mic works perfectly and the size, its just the right size. And the price is perfect. Sincerely, i don't found no problems in this headset, well, not yet. I just have cheers to make it. It's perfect to listen music and talk with friends in skype. And came with the volume control, it's very useful. I just have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelwill on 09/18/2012

- Speakers have a very good sound - Microphone works very good, all listners heard well the conversation. - Can control play/pause/FF/RW music and make/receive calls using mic button. - Good finish - Very good price - Volume control isn't smooth. It reduces the sound a little and then mute. - Control malfunction sometimes. For this price, is a great ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byckaysen on 08/29/2012

Good headset with nice sound. The microphone and the remote works as it should. The earplugs fits perfectly an comfortably in my ears. The length of the cable is perfect, and reaches from my phone in my pocket to my ears. The sound compared to the price could be better. The volume control could be better if it was digital, and a skip song button would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections