DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-B3 Cree LED Flashlight with Clip (3*CR123A)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreasmohlen on 04/06/2013

Really bright lightsource, without any annoying modes. Only on. off. on. off. It looks nice and has a good weight, not to heavy or to light. Screws togheter with ease and the overall quality seems nice. The clip seems quite weak, but other than that none I can think of. A good all around flashlight, I don´t really like clips on flashlight, so far ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScratch2k on 03/15/2011

My favourite DX torch by far and I've tried quite a few. Most are junk or have minor issues, but this torch is a happy exception. I'm not a modder or torch expert but I know a good build when I feel it. This torch is well built, does not have any rough edges, screws together really well and looks great, not to mention it's super bright. My wife says ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAdventurer on 10/23/2008

This is the brightest light that I own. The throw of this light is far better than expected from a light with a head that is only a little over 3cm in diameter, outshines all of the pocket lights by a huge margin. For a 3 cell light this unit is surpisingly compact, only about a cm longer than a 2 AA Mag LED or 2 cell CR123A lights, and only slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobRoss on 04/19/2008

Well made one of the brightest flashlight I have ever used if not "the" brightest. Easy to use on/off button, and 2 O rings to keep it water-resistant. Only an On/Off Mode no fancy modes like blinking or reduce output. Clip is a little weak and the attachment point could be better The http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.722 Work well ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections