DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-B3 LED Flashlight w/ Cree / Clip (3*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreasmohlen on 04/06/2013

Really bright lightsource, without any annoying modes. Only on. off. on. off. It looks nice and has a good weight, not to heavy or to light. Screws togheter with ease and the overall quality seems nice. The clip seems quite weak, but other than that none I can think of. A good all around flashlight, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScratch2k on 03/15/2011

My favourite DX torch by far and I've tried quite a few. Most are junk or have minor issues, but this torch is a happy exception. I'm not a modder or torch expert but I know a good build when I feel it. This torch is well built, does not have any rough edges, screws together really well and looks great,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAdventurer on 10/23/2008

This is the brightest light that I own. The throw of this light is far better than expected from a light with a head that is only a little over 3cm in diameter, outshines all of the pocket lights by a huge margin. For a 3 cell light this unit is surpisingly compact, only about a cm longer than a 2 AA ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobRoss on 04/19/2008

Well made one of the brightest flashlight I have ever used if not "the" brightest. Easy to use on/off button, and 2 O rings to keep it water-resistant. Only an On/Off Mode no fancy modes like blinking or reduce output. Clip is a little weak and the attachment point could be better The http:... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections